Asda to be boycotted

I'd really be slow to draw even that conclusion Zeros. It might be dickhead staff as you say, but it might be someone looking to make a point for their cause. As Dave says above, the stores go with support for the forces programs, it would be odd if the staff had never seen anyone wearing anything like that before. I'd guess a fairly clear majority of the staff at that store are Asian so if you were looking for somewhere to start something... I'm not saying either way, I'll go along with Max, if it's true they want sacking but I'll add that if it's not true then they don't.

I am all for letting Asda investigate and take action and everyone moves on... Asda are clear supporters of the heros appeal...

FFS.... Where talking about one narrow minded pillock and supervisor who clearly needs a kick up the arse... Lets boycott a whole nationwide business, slam a a whole company and all its employees and attack a whole town...

ffs... Some people need to really get over themselves...

I am all for letting Asda investigate and take action and everyone moves on... Asda are clear supporters of the heros appeal...

Make your mind up.

they also regularly advertise help the heros about every 15 minutes on the radio or they have for the last couple of weeks anyway. does seem strange but if it wasnt true surely it would have been cleared up by now to prevent any embarassment and bad publicity.

as a side note is the GSM there tony rutherford?

yes it is dave,moved from chadderton few months ago..