Northwich v. Charlton

Anyone else watching this- Northwich have been very impressive for me. Helped by having a giant of a man at centre-half (who might be worth having a sneeky look at) and a bloke with a Delap-esque long throw- something that I think is always a useful weapon for teams to have and something I think may be worth us looking at (so sort of buying someone just for that purpose) especially as we ain't very good on throw-ins.

Can see Charlton going out here (although now I've said that they'll win 2-0).

Notice Andy Preece is Vics manager. I was at Stockport when he scored a cracking volley to beat Premiership QPR (Wilkins, Sinclair and a few others) in 1994.

7 mins 40 seconds in.

Edited by Zorrro

Anyone else watching this- Northwich have been very impressive for me. Helped by having a giant of a man at centre-half (who might be worth having a sneeky look at) and a bloke with a Delap-esque long throw- something that I think is always a useful weapon for teams to have and something I think may be worth us looking at (so sort of buying someone just for that purpose) especially as we ain't very good on throw-ins.

Vics have been very impressive indeed and played some good football in addition to the points you mention. Anyone unaware of the teams while watching the first half would have concluded that the team in hoops was the League One club.