Colchester home game

Buy an adult ticket with your TeamCard and get a bonus of 500 points, worth a £5 saving on your Christmas purchases in the Club Shop. In effect that's £13 to watch the return of Scott Vernon and Marc Tierney.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1872465,00.html

Got a season ticket myself but I'm sure I can think of a mug...sorry a mate, who will buy an advanced ticket to enable me to boost my points total. Every little helps... :wink:

20 odd quid on the old team card so far may wait for the new shirt next year or cash the points in to get my daughter the latest away shirt she's mithering for.

Got a season ticket myself but I'm sure I can think of a mug...sorry a mate, who will buy an advanced ticket to enable me to boost my points total. Every little helps... :wink:

20 odd quid on the old team card so far may wait for the new shirt next year or cash the points in to get my daughter the latest away shirt she's mithering for.

Teamcard what a joke,3 season tickets over the last 2 seasons, not one point added,various items bought through the Teamcard website,and guess what....not one point added...Bollocks to it

Teamcard what a joke,3 season tickets over the last 2 seasons, not one point added,various items bought through the Teamcard website,and guess what....not one point added...Bollocks to it

Finally got my card this season (3rd set of season tickets, so not impressed). They just added the points for this season at the ticket office.

Might be worth asking the question!

(I don't use it for any other shopping online, I use Topcashback - see the link in my signature - who invariably pay larger amounts in cash).

Edited by opinions4u

Buy an adult ticket with your TeamCard and get a bonus of 500 points, worth a £5 saving on your Christmas purchases in the Club Shop. In effect that's £13 to watch the return of Scott Vernon and Marc Tierney.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1872465,00.html

£13 to watch the return of Tierney and Vernon?!! Where do I sign?!!

The legendary Scott Vernon, whose goal beat the massive Manc Citeh, deserves a hero's welcome.

Scott Vernon got crocked a few weeks back whilst on loan with Saturday's opponents. He's out for months, so no teary eyed re-union i'm afraid. However, Tierney is pretty much ever-present.

Whats this mythical object of a Teamcard i hear you speak of :wink: seriously though i was told id recieve one with my ST this year (first ST since teamcard has been in) and have yet to recieve anything!

Edited by Oafc88

and what about those who don't have a teamcard because they never worked in the first place???

do you get one of these only if you are a season ticket?

if so, isn't this "promotion" self defeating already..unless you are one of the lapsed season ticket holders of years gone by?

TeamCards available - download your application form.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/TeamC...,,10337,00.html

TeamCards available - download your application form.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/TeamC...,,10337,00.html

been there..tried to get it registered(more than 3 occasions)failed.

stopped wasting my time.

how about a promo that anyone can be involved in..non of this "teamcard holders only" crap?

latics are supposed to be trying to get the lapsed back...

(what a novelty!)