yoofs

5-3 home defeat to Dale in th cup.....

Tom Eaves mysterious bug had cleared up after half time <_<

Latics were well beaten, Rochdale's number 8 ran the show, and their giant number 6 won everything.

Eaves was obviously not fully fit to play, but probably had to come in the second half under the circumstances, even so he showed some nice touches.

For Latics I thought Esdaile-Biney, Bembo-Leta, and McGrath did ok.

Latics were well beaten, Rochdale's number 8 ran the show, and their giant number 6 won everything.

Eaves was obviously not fully fit to play, but probably had to come in the second half under the circumstances, even so he showed some nice touches.

For Latics I thought Esdaile-Biney, Bembo-Leta, and McGrath did ok.

Thought their no. 10 was MoM. Dennis Sherriff perhaps? Gave our defenders the runaround all night!

Lost again this morning, this time two-nil to Bury. It is hard to find any positives at all. I guess the fact that Chris Taylor turned up to watch the second half was a positive and means that he is over the illness that kept him out on Tuesday.

I wonder if TP regrets letting some go to Stalybridge, who look better than many he has to work with now.