People pay to be entertained....

Entertainment = goals....simples...just signing a striker when the number of oppotunities we have created the last dozen games could be counted on one hand was never going to be the answer. I don't care if its just the first game for Heffernan against Leeds who are top of the league...we have mustered one shot off target at home. Would you pay 20 quid for that? Im gutted how dissillusioned I have become with the club...

i kind of agree, not with the heffernan comment though as with taylor, purdie and abbott back fit we wouldnt do too bad going forward, its just the current feeling of emptyness when listening or going to games, there is a little something there but in the end we never have anything to show for it.

Just feels drab and depressing, wonder what the owners must think when they hear leeds fans singing 'we're going up your going down' - probably couldnt give 2 hoots

Entertainment = goals....simples...just signing a striker when the number of oppotunities we have created the last dozen games could be counted on one hand was never going to be the answer. I don't care if its just the first game for Heffernan against Leeds who are top of the league...we have mustered one shot off target at home. Would you pay 20 quid for that? Im gutted how dissillusioned I have become with the club...

I know how you feel.I used to go home and away but to be brutally honest i aint paying that ammount of moneY to watch

what these 'players' are serving up.

This club is in a very serious decline,im hoping the return of PAv will steady the ship but with promotion now a distant dream for this season i wonder if pav will be here next season.

A long hard season ahead and i'll be personally very happy to be in league 1 next season,im having serious doubts if we will.

Whos to blame?

TTA?

Mananger?

or players?

I geniunely think Penny only has one plan of how to score a goal. When Abbott was fit the plan off attack was whacking it up to him and expecting him to do the business - when he's not fit, the best we can hope for is a 0-0. Heffernan's probably come in as an attempt to replace our one and only goal source.

When we went down to 10 men v Wallsall, we played like we were happy to keep the score down - I would imagine it was the same tonight once we went one down. Penny probably thinks that was a good result tonight.

i kind of agree, not with the heffernan comment though as with taylor, purdie and abbott back fit we wouldnt do too bad going forward, its just the current feeling of emptyness when listening or going to games, there is a little something there but in the end we never have anything to show for it.

Just feels drab and depressing, wonder what the owners must think when they hear leeds fans singing 'we're going up your going down' - probably couldnt give 2 hoots

Nah,they are obsessed with the land,and the wealth they will aquire when they eventually sell it.

:lol:

I didnt mean it to be a dig at heffernan just simply it was wishful thinking it would be the answer to our lack of goals. I just know a few people will say it was his first game in the team give the lads a chance to gel! No i wasn't there tonight and to think how disinterested I am after whats probably our biggest game of the season is like a kick in the balls after the time and effort and love i have put into the club for the last 16 years...Yes it's my choice to not be there in the stands tonight but really can you blame me??

Very poor and will not pay good money to watch it. Had enough of the excuses fom people about injuries and players bedding in. Other teams seem to manage so why can't we. The manager has signed some very poor players also not enough players in certain positions. We simply are not good enough all over the field and will be relegated unless something changes.