Half full glass

Reading all the negative comments on this board I have sat back an reflected on our situation and I still fell I have a half full glass not a half empty one. While I agree that things on the pitch are not what I like, I still think it will change for the better. Dave Penny has not fielded what I would imagine is his "first eleven" - all due to injuries. He has hardly been able to put out the same team in consecutive matches again due to injuries.

Once we get past Christmas the injuries should ease up. :censored: is with us until the end of the season but Blackman will return to Blackburn and that should release money to let us keep Heffernan who I think will do a good job for us especially alongside Abbott. I also think we will see Flahaven stay to the end of the season. The TTA don't throw money at the club but they have always made sure that we get payers when we have to and there is no way they would see us releagated not that I actually think we are relegation material once most of the players are fit. Come on people - keep the faith - it will come right. :grin: