Subs

Nick Blackman

Dean Brill

Chris Rowney

Michael McKerr

Keigan Parker

Ryan Brooke

Kieran Lee

Here we go, this is the start of Stephens rise to stardom where he'll cement himself as our best player and get bought in January. It's Neal Trotman all over again.

We can but dream!

Good thing about Stephens is he will provide SOME of the creativity needed. The only player I can think of in or squad who can thread balls through to the forwards that are weighted correctly. I just hope people are prepared to realise he isnt the best defensively.

We can but dream!

Good thing about Stephens is he will provide SOME of the creativity needed. The only player I can think of in or squad who can thread balls through to the forwards that are weighted correctly. I just hope people are prepared to realise he isnt the best defensively.

And has also played very few full league games and will need time to adapt/get used to playing at this level in a team not brimming with confidence.

ie; If he doesn't set the world alight after 5 games - give him a break.(Not that i think some of our fans may be a little bit unrealistic in their exepectations of players sometimes!!)

And has also played very few full league games and will need time to adapt/get used to playing at this level in a team not brimming with confidence.

ie; If he doesn't set the world alight after 5 games - give him a break.(Not that i think some of our fans may be a little bit unrealistic in their exepectations of players sometimes!!)

A good run in the side would be the best thing for him....shame our fans will criticise the minute a misplaced pass or two occurs