paul black

i dont think black has had enough credit for how well he has done. he has come into a :censored: team against 2 of arguebly the best teams in the league and not dissapointed at 19 i think he deserves some praise!

i went to norwich game he played some great balls down the line and never really gives it away if only we had some decent strikers and midfielders i bet he would express himself more and more people would be praising him!

he looks very comfortable on the ball and can see why he was called up for the england under 18s! i know he is highly thought of at the club and have been told his injury stopped him from getting into the team earlier!

if there are any positives to take out of the team at the minuite black certainly would be 1 of them. definatley very promising! well done kid keep it up!

i dont think black has had enough credit for how well he has done. he has come into a :censored: team against 2 of arguebly the best teams in the league and not dissapointed at 19 i think he deserves some praise!

i went to norwich game he played some great balls down the line and never really gives it away if only we had some decent strikers and midfielders i bet he would express himself more and more people would be praising him!

he looks very comfortable on the ball and can see why he was called up for the england under 18s! i know he is highly thought of at the club and have been told his injury stopped him from getting into the team earlier!

if there are any positives to take out of the team at the minuite black certainly would be 1 of them. definatley very promising! well done kid keep it up!

Welcome to OWTB Mr Black!! :wink:

He was caught out of position for the first goal. Didn't the second come from his side as well?

I didn't see the Norwich game so I can't comment on that but I thought after a dodgy first touch of the game, he played fairly well against Leeds. He is supposedly a player we regard as high potential is he not?

Welcome to OWTB Mr Black!! :wink:

:lol:

I've always thought Black has looked a decent young talent when I've seen him, sure he's is a bit inconsistent, but young players often are, and it should disappear with experience if he really is a good player. I'd like to see him given a run in the team but we should be careful to take him out of the team as soon as his form drops so as not to spoil him like we have done with some many other promising young players in recent times.

Cut him some slack?

Have i created a thread saying how crap he is, saying he should be dropped ffs? I've made an opinion on a thread about the lad, i knew people would say something along those lines, at the end of the day, he was slow to react and the cross for there first would have not come across had he been more alert, i haven't said sell him or release him or drop him, its a mere opinion.

Cut him some slack?

Have i created a thread saying how crap he is, saying he should be dropped ffs? I've made an opinion on a thread about the lad, i knew people would say something along those lines, at the end of the day, he was slow to react and the cross for there first would have not come across had he been more alert, i haven't said sell him or release him or drop him, its a mere opinion.

Actually thought the first goal was more lomax's fault..

Cut him some slack?

the point is, we are a very depleted side and although he may have been playing well when he has been thrown in, penney has said he would prefer not to blood the youngsters. it isnt fair to blame the lad for a mistake against a very good, attacking, in-form side when he wouldnt be playing if we had the first team out.

i know you werent having a go but it sounded like that and we need to get behind the team and not pick them out for little mistakes in a game that we werent expected to get anything out of.

on a positive note, a friend of mine that went to the norwich game said we are a very good passing side, it is when we put it long where we fall short. (and that we offer nothing in attack) he also said dale stephens played well and won alot of balls.