stadium design

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:

I would imagine so...

so this move to faisworth,despite all the negative crap thats spouted on here,has attracted its first newby congrats,maybe you could contact the club and ask if you cut the ribbon at the official opening.

Edited by paulgard

:

so this move to faisworth,despite all the negative crap thats spouted on here,has attracted its first newby congrats,maybe you could contact the club and ask if you cut the ribbon at the official opening.

I don't understand you'r post... I have never remotely suggested I would not be attending... strange...

:lol:

*looks over his shoulder for singe* :grin:

Here I am.

with a :grin: too.

Maybe because it's Christmas.

And it was funny!

Anyway, Along with my regulation on the use of white elephant I am invoking the rule of no squabbling or digs.

Till the 26th Dec at least!!!!

And I 've instructed the Mods to operate zero tolerance. :grin:

The subject had already drifted onto the subject of whether Failsworth is Manchester or not before I posted anything.

As if any thread stays exactly on subject anyway. Funnily enough, the Noddy Chorus bothers not at all about any thread except those on which I appear-telling them what they don't want to hear.

One day, Pete, you will bring yourself to take your head out of the sand. It's doing you no good having it in there. Grains of it are getting in through your various orifices and affecting your brain's ability to judge a situation correctly. For example, do you remember the end of last season, immediately after yet another disappointing performance from the team, when you said, 'Next season begins today,' or some such. I tried to explain to you how next season would definitely be worse than last season and the reasons for this, and you ranted on about my pessimism in the usual fashion. Remember? Well, how does it feel to be wrong again?

It's part of life . Sometimes humans are right sometimes wrong. I know you claim to be always right but then you position yourself as above mortals.

I was optimistic about this season and it's not panning out to be good. I, unlike you have never set myself up as the great I Am. But after nearly 50 years of supporting Latics I will keep on supporting the club through thick and thin. Foolish? Who cares, it's my life. Unless you as the divine one takes it from me.

[/b]

It's part of life . Sometimes humans are right sometimes wrong. I know you claim to be always right but then you position yourself as above mortals.

I was optimistic about this season and it's not panning out to be good. I, unlike you have never set myself up as the great I Am. But after nearly 50 years of supporting Latics I will keep on supporting the club through thick and thin. Foolish? Who cares, it's my life. Unless you as the divine one takes it from me.

While reading this imagine some soft gentle violin music playing in the background :lol: Gives it some real atmosphere and feeling :) It might even bring a tear to your eyes :disappointed:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, Along with my regulation on the use of white elephant I am invoking the rule of no squabbling or digs.

Till the 26th Dec at least!!!!

And I 've instructed the Mods to operate zero tolerance. :grin:

Didn't work, singey baby. Didn't work.

Quelle surprise!

wishing you a merry christmas corp

please try to be not upset when you find your wife has downsized your christmas presents and christmas dinner,and all you have to look forward to is a downward spiral of christmas pud for one

all the best

wishing you a merry christmas corp

please try to be not upset when you find your wife has downsized your christmas presents and christmas dinner,and all you have to look forward to is a downward spiral of christmas pud for one

all the best

is he having Christmas with the Corneys ?