fleming

Broken finger, the club are reluctant to bring him back if he is not immediately challenging...

if he has got a broken finger no point him being here..so do we take it penny will try to keep flahavan for the season???

if so who would you prefer to challenge him though,brill or flemming

if he has got a broken finger no point him being here..so do we take it penny will try to keep flahavan for the season???

if so who would you prefer to challenge him though,brill or flemming

Doesnt take long to recover from a broken finger,

am i right in saying that as the recall clause is in january, we have all of january to active this?

Doesnt take long to recover from a broken finger,

am i right in saying that as the recall clause is in january, we have all of january to active this?

Maybe for the likes of me or you but a goalkeepers fingers have o be spot on.

As does a gynacologists. Maybe its a G Thang!

I understand that but I would rather have Flahavan as the No 1 and Fleming as No 2(rather than Brill).

I accept that this is unlikely to happen though Fleming may not have too much choice until the summer.

To be fair I think if Flahavan stays and stays fit then we have other issues rather than whether the stiffs keeper is Fleming or Brill.

I understand that but I would rather have Flahavan as the No 1 and Fleming as No 2(rather than Brill).

I accept that this is unlikely to happen though Fleming may not have too much choice until the summer.

To be fair I think if Flahavan stays and stays fit then we have other issues rather than whether the stiffs keeper is Fleming or Brill.

Agreed against Leeds and Norwich Flahaven kept the score lower than what it could of been. However with Fleming back it increases competition and a good cover.

I also suspect it would leave the door open for Brill to go out on loan to a league 2 or Conference side.

Agreed against Leeds and Norwich Flahaven kept the score lower than what it could of been. However with Fleming back it increases competition and a good cover.

I also suspect it would leave the door open for Brill to go out on loan to a league 2 or Conference side.

non league

I also suspect it would leave the door open for Brill to go out on loan to a Conference side or a sunday pub team.

How about we get Fleming back and give them Brill in return, me thinks that is a good offer

For us