New Halifax Advert

opinions4u

Just mindlessly watching the West Ham v Arsenal game come to an end when this awful advert appeared.

I might never turn the television on again to ensure I avoid it for the rest of my days.

Anybody else impacted in such a way?

Reason for the ad is because apparently they have lost 70.000 customers due to their new policy on overdraft charges (Me included)

Reason for the ad is because apparently they have lost 70.000 customers due to their new policy on overdraft charges (Me included)

Soon to be 70001 when I get my arse into gear.

Awful thieving charges or not, I would be tempted to leave them after seeing that advert anyway. It's almost as bad as that 'Go Compare' atrocity.

I’m intrigued as to what this advert actually does to be so awful, although not to the extent of being willing to watch bloody Emmerdale/Corry/I’m a Nonentity, Please Shoot Me in the hope of catching it in a break, could someone fill me in please?

I have to say, I find it frikking hilarious. Laughed for about 5 minutes when i first saw it.

Ah well. Perhaps it is just my sense of humour.... that or too much latics has turned everyone else into miserable gits.

:wink:

think the latter is right, I dont think its bad at all ?