Fifa 10 xbox

Recent discussions going on about setting up a league but would anyone be interested in starting an OWTB Club up for those who like the virtual pro game?

that way people can just jump on when they have the chance, with a good 7 or 8 of us up to now saying they go on fifa 10 im sure we could get a few into a club and have quite a few games,

would be just for fun though as it is impossible to get anywhere near the top of some of these divisions (the top team in the division im in at the more as played over 10,000 games)

thoughts?

if there is enough interest would gladly set it up

Recent discussions going on about setting up a league but would anyone be interested in starting an OWTB Club up for those who like the virtual pro game?

that way people can just jump on when they have the chance, with a good 7 or 8 of us up to now saying they go on fifa 10 im sure we could get a few into a club and have quite a few games,

would be just for fun though as it is impossible to get anywhere near the top of some of these divisions (the top team in the division im in at the more as played over 10,000 games)

thoughts?

if there is enough interest would gladly set it up

I definately would be Im not part of a team

How do I get his stats up ?

Be a Pro: Seasons

Manager Mode w/ your Pro in your team

Online Clubs

If you look at the Accomplishments in the Virtual Pro section it tells you most of the criteria for increasing your attributes.

you do him up as you play, theres certain accomplishments you have to do to improve stats, IE one accomplishment is win 100 jumping headers your heading accuracy will go up, just read through them!

As for this team, if i can get on tonight ill set up the team and make it an open club so anyone can join, once created i will post details on here so you can join!

Okay the team has been set up, the name of it is OWTB FC (you can search for it using search option in xbox live>Pro Club championship>Search for a club

the club has been made public (anyone can join) as i dont have you all added as friends, please feel free to join and bring any other latics fans with you! i will give the people i recognise from here manager privelleges so you can take control of the club.

Now in the CD case there's a leaflet which suggests you go to the FIFA 10 store and input a code to unlock performance boosts for your virtual pro. I go in the store and find no option where I can input this code. Maybe I should have done it before I generated my pro ? Anyone know ?

Pro mode is getting on my nerves now.

I'm being forced to play in a ludicrously wide left position as part of a front three where I'm constantly told I'm out of position unless I glue myself to the touchline no matter where the ball is.

Then when Heskey loses the ball like the donkey he is I'm told I should already be level with the left back. To stay "in position" I have to use sprint constantly. It's annoying beyond words!

Then to make matters worse if we're by some miracle winning with 10 minutes left I'm suddenly expect to play right side midfield - but it doesn't tell me this or what sort of role I should be playing... just those damn gold arrows appear telling me to sprint across the pitch as we counter attack.

MASSIVE FAIL.

Pro mode is getting on my nerves now.

I'm being forced to play in a ludicrously wide left position as part of a front three where I'm constantly told I'm out of position unless I glue myself to the touchline no matter where the ball is.

Then when Heskey loses the ball like the donkey he is I'm told I should already be level with the left back. To stay "in position" I have to use sprint constantly. It's annoying beyond words!

Then to make matters worse if we're by some miracle winning with 10 minutes left I'm suddenly expect to play right side midfield - but it doesn't tell me this or what sort of role I should be playing... just those damn gold arrows appear telling me to sprint across the pitch as we counter attack.

MASSIVE FAIL.

I'm having similar problems. I want to be CAM, but they've stuck me out on the left. Every now and then, the team changes it's tactics following a sub and I get put into centre mid, but there's no warning and it takes me a while to fathom out that they've moved me from wing to centre....struggling with it at the min.

I'm having similar problems. I want to be CAM, but they've stuck me out on the left. Every now and then, the team changes it's tactics following a sub and I get put into centre mid, but there's no warning and it takes me a while to fathom out that they've moved me from wing to centre....struggling with it at the min.

I don't have these problems. My pro is that good that they can put me anywhere and I get the job done...

I don't have these problems. My pro is that good that they can put me anywhere and I get the job done...

You've played me enough to know I can't be trusted to defend, which is what was being asked of me.

So I've started again with Everton and won my first game 5-1 playing as a target man ahead of James Vaughan.

Much better. Screw Villa.

My advice: Turn those damn arrows off. They mean nothing other than frustration.

Yeah, but when you ignore them it takes "points" off you, and when you're playing for Lazio and are expected to get 10.0 for most games that's a real pain in the ass!

Turn them off, play the position how you think it should be played. If you don't even have a basic grasp of the requirements for all the positions on a football field, I'd suggest that FIFA isn't the game for you.

PS. Those three objectives mean cock all as well.

if i were you id worry bout getting your stats up before worrying about position of player,get his work rate up ie stamina and sprint spped and passing etc and it wont matter where he is or if hes out of position,

also try and get your skill up, if you do every skill move your player then gets 2 star skillmoves, do all them 3 star is unlocked etc until you get to 5 star moves, then your player will be very skillful, theres a list of all skill moves in virtual pro- acheivements and it tells you which ones you still have to do, then look at the help files to learn how to do them, you can do them in the arena.

Turn them off, play the position how you think it should be played. If you don't even have a basic grasp of the requirements for all the positions on a football field, I'd suggest that FIFA isn't the game for you.

PS. Those three objectives mean cock all as well.

I know how to play as a forward man. FIFA10 doesn't though!!!

if i were you id worry bout getting your stats up before worrying about position of player,get his work rate up ie stamina and sprint spped and passing etc and it wont matter where he is or if hes out of position,

also try and get your skill up, if you do every skill move your player then gets 2 star skillmoves, do all them 3 star is unlocked etc until you get to 5 star moves, then your player will be very skillful, theres a list of all skill moves in virtual pro- acheivements and it tells you which ones you still have to do, then look at the help files to learn how to do them, you can do them in the arena.

Thanks for the tips man. Will get to it.