Liverpool v Reading - 7 mins from a shock!

Fantastic performance from a Reading side which has looked decidedly average this season.

Gunnarsson, McAnuff and Church all played exceptionally well. Gunnarsson must have 'megged about half the Liverpool team by the end of it. And by all accounts he was gash at Forest?

Fantastic performance from a Reading side which has looked decidedly average this season.

Gunnarsson, McAnuff and Church all played exceptionally well. Gunnarsson must have 'megged about half the Liverpool team by the end of it. And by all accounts he was gash at Forest?

If only McAnuff had finished after that mazy run. Would have been 1 of the goals of the season.

Benitez is the equivalent of Penney in the Premier League, has wasted what money they have on absolute rubbish. Lucas and Aqualani I dont think would impress in our midfield.

Edited by Butter

If only McAnuff had finished after that mazy run. Would have been 1 of the goals of the season.

Benitez is the equivalent of Penney in the Premier League, has wasted what money they have on absolute rubbish. Lucas and Aqualani I dont think would impress in our midfield.

Those two combined with Babel and Ngog, how either of which make that team is beyond me.

It's clear from the direction of the football club, and the failure to upsize in to a bigger stadium, that Liverpool fans are being prepared for Premiership mid-table mediocrity for years to come.

That is the real ambition of the owners as they prepare their exit strategy.

There's nothing that will change this now. The rot set in years ago. It is irreversable.

Edited by opinions4u

It's clear from the direction of the football club, and the failure to upsize in to a bigger stadium, that Liverpool fans are being prepared for Premiership mid-table mediocrity for years to come.

That is the real ambition of the owners as they prepare their exit strategy.

There's nothing that will change this now. The rot set in years ago. It is irreverable.

Good point well made, and no need to mention it again. :wink:

Benitez is the equivalent of Penney in the Premier League....

Yeah i thought that when he brought on Skrtel. Although i think even Penney would draw the line at bringing on a full back in extra time in a cup tie.

How stupid must the Reading fans who left at 1-0 feel?

I've written off football for this season now. Bloody rubbish.

Closet scouser! <_<

Stuff Rafa, hated him since his idea or his reserves playing in League One or The Championship, like his kids could cut it (Miki Roque? Or Godwi Antwi? Anyone?) in our league. Hate the fat Spaniard.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

This thread is fantastic.

Just need to find out today that the scans on Gerrard and Torres indicate they will both be out for at least a month, and then everything will be rosy and happy...

There was a couple of brilliant shots of Liverpool fans crying last night. Absolutely warmed my heart.

:)

How stupid must the Reading fans who left at 1-0 feel?

I can't believe any Reading fans left early. The woman ishown on Tv going down the steps was probably going to the loo.

How stupid must the Liverpool fans who left at 1-0 feel?

How proud must the small number of Reading fans who made the journey feel? They can now have an 'I was there' T-shirt to go with their dual Reading/Liverpool scarf. It's difficult to explain why people follow football teams through thin and thinner but, on nights like that, it needs no explanation.