Alessandra

He's pretty crap anyway.

I dunno.... now dont get me wrong, I've very much been Jigsaw's biggest critic, but I just have a feeling he might work really well with Paw. He has always needed someone next to him to be the big, strong target man and put things on a plate for him, whilst he provided the movement and energy - I refer back to the start of last season when him and hughesy were on thier pomp...

Now, that doesnt stop him being an utter little :censored: , however perhaps this spell out injured, and playing with someone like Paw, might have sorted his head out.... then again, we could just see him on a free transfer to stalyvegas at the end of the season...

We will see...

One thing is for sure with Aless, he's working very hard in training. Maybe he's had a kick up the arse he needed.

:sauce: ?

Asking him to lead the line with Smalley was a joke.

Putting him alongside the likes of Hughes was inspired - he was intelligent in the way he made runs, pulled defenders away and created the space for Hughes. I've got a lot of time for that sort of play.

I think he's a talent with bags of potential. But if he is a lazy so and so on the training ground (one assumes he peed Shez off shortly after that hat-trick!) then you can understand him being overlooked.

I'd be delighted to know exactly when he was on his pomp... Apart from the hat-trick game he has rarely set the world alight for me.

Not a bad player, but he is too slow to capitalise on any space that his movement generates at the moment. I'd prefer to see him sent out on loan to a team where he is going to play regularly, and hopefully see him learn where a player with his style is going to score his goals from - much like Chris O'Grady I don't see him getting into dangerous positions on a regular enough basis.

I'd be delighted to know exactly when he was on his pomp... Apart from the hat-trick game he has rarely set the world alight for me.

The first 12 games of last season. Him and Hughesy were quality. Along with Tayls thier movement ripped teams to pieces. That was all mainly down to Hughesy, however when team figured out how to play us we didnt have a plan B and everything fell apart.

Not a bad player, but he is too slow to capitalise on any space that his movement generates at the moment. I'd prefer to see him sent out on loan to a team where he is going to play regularly, and hopefully see him learn where a player with his style is going to score his goals from - much like Chris O'Grady I don't see him getting into dangerous positions on a regular enough basis.

He did. he went to Chester. Then got injured. I feel that option is now running out for him, he needs to make an impact at this club or smell him later....

I reckon he has some good attributes, but as with all players if you don't play to their strengths they look average at best.

He came into his own when he was linking up with whittaker (has gone missing since alles stopped playing) and taylor playing one touch football around the box. This was creating the space for hughes to take advanatge of any opportunities which came along. One of the biggest reasons allesandra wasn't scoring enough IMO was that hughes is a greedy striker (although i would still like him here) and quite often shot when he should have laid on an open goal for Alles. Although the strikers who are greedy and shoot on site, rather than playing the team game are considered and are often the best (ala hughes and beckford).

Im not surprised he wasnt playing that well before his injury , I couldnt be arsed if I got dropped for :censored:e loan strikers

or if the crowd calls u :censored: if your not as good as a premier league striker by the time your in your early 20's in your first couple of pro seasons.

I reckon he has some good attributes, but as with all players if you don't play to their strengths they look average at best.

He came into his own when he was linking up with whittaker (has gone missing since alles stopped playing) and taylor playing one touch football around the box. This was creating the space for hughes to take advanatge of any opportunities which came along. One of the biggest reasons allesandra wasn't scoring enough IMO was that hughes is a greedy striker (although i would still like him here) and quite often shot when he should have laid on an open goal for Alles. Although the strikers who are greedy and shoot on site, rather than playing the team game are considered and are often the best (ala hughes and beckford).

I’d go along with that. Alice had looked an intelligent player when he started the previous season with Hughesy, and as you say linked up with Taylor and Whitts (and Smalley).

For me, he has a number of attributes that bring the best out of others in the side – alluded to above; Taylor and Whitts looked at their most dangerous with Lewi in the side – he makes very clever runs that pull defenders out of position; creating space for others to move into; and he has looked able to pick a ‘killer pass’ when in interchanges with teammates.

On the other side of the coin; he has looked one-paced and lightweight on occasions; and more worryingly; disinterested and sullen on others.

His treatment by Shez was pretty shocking though; just when his confidence must have been soaring; he gets dropped for a succession of un-fit and out-of-sorts loan strikers.

Lewi can go 1 of 2 ways for me from here:

1.) he comes back into the squad when fit, plays well and cements his place as squad / outright starter; linking up with Pav and getting a few goals & assits. He then kicks on next year with a full pre-season behind him.

2.) He goes out on loan when fit to a L2, BSC side and then ‘does an O’Grady’ and doesn’t come back

Through a combo of him and the current management; either options is feasible for me