Anyone think we'll score loads tonight?

I've got a funny feeling Mr DP has been reading this board, and reading all the comments. I don't think he has any choice but to go attacking tonight, not defensive, which will see us score quite a few. If thats the case, do us people on here calling Penneys negative tactics, take credit for the win?

Was hoping for a decent bet on 4-0, but with us being such a poor price, i don't fancy it.

Evens! Our form is 1-2-7 compared to Tranmeres recent form of 3-2-1, we can't score, i don't see how the books are pricing us so short!

I've got a funny feeling Mr DP has been reading this board, and reading all the comments. I don't think he has any choice but to go attacking tonight, not defensive, which will see us score quite a few. If thats the case, do us people on here calling Penneys negative tactics, take credit for the win?

Was hoping for a decent bet on 4-0, but with us being such a poor price, i don't fancy it.

Evens! Our form is 1-2-7 compared to Tranmeres recent form of 3-2-1, we can't score, i don't see how the books are pricing us so short!

No way we will score more than two, DP shuts up shop once the second goes in whether it be 2-0, 2-1 or 2-2. We've failed to score 3 in ANY first team game since DP took over and failed to score three at home since January 17th 2009...