Chris Taylor...

Hey guys, here in peace.

One of the more 'respected' members of a Forest forum is claiming that we're attempting to sign Chris Taylor from you.

I've seen him a couple of times and he seems pretty pacey and direct.

Would you guys think it's something that would be possible/likely? I know for a fact we looked at him last season, but nothing came of it. So we had previous interest in him, and despite changing managers, our transfer system involved a whole team of people as opposed to just the manager, which would make sense as to why he may still be a target.

I notice he's only started 11 league games this season, has he been injured?

I also noticed he only got one assist last season, although 11 goals. Would this indicate that he's not a great crosser of the ball?

Cheers for any help and good luck for the rest of the season.

been injured this season but might be back tonight. for me taylor is too inconsistent. he can be great and unstoppable but he often drifts in and out of games. he wouldnt cut it in the top of the championship i dont think.

good luck for the rest of the season, i didnt realise how high up in the league you were

Cheers!

Sounds like most wingers to be fair! You're doing bloody well if you find a consistent winger.

Sssh! We don't want to make too much of a fuss about it, we're starting to attract media attention now, but the less said about us doing well, the better. (thanks though, Billy Davies has worked wonders)

One of the best players ive seen over 3 years from Feb 2006 (debut against your lot) until Feb 2009. About a year of that he was simply brilliant.

Personally from March last year and this season he's been no more than average. Did well against Hartlepool when he came on, love the lad to bits being a blue and all that, but he hasn't been that great this season through injury and what not

Hope he finds that form again though whether it be for us, Forest or Leeds cause he deserves it.

I WANT GINGER HAIR TOO.

Hey guys, here in peace.

One of the more 'respected' members of a Forest forum is claiming that we're attempting to sign Chris Taylor from you.

Would you guys think it's something that would be possible/likely? I know for a fact we looked at him last season, but nothing came of it. So we had previous interest in him, and despite changing managers, our transfer system involved a whole team of people as opposed to just the manager, which would make sense as to why he may still be a target.

I also noticed he only got one assist last season, although 11 goals. Would this indicate that he's not a great crosser of the ball?

Welcome to OWTB.

He is shocking, terrible, i would seriously advise your manager not to make a move, wont improve ur team one bit,

However, our star player is colbeck, 100% effort and bags of ability

Welcome to OWTB.

He is shocking, terrible, i would seriously advise your manager not to make a move, wont improve ur team one bit,

However, our star player is colbeck, 100% effort and bags of ability

colbeck is class but nothing compared to dean brill, he'd be pushing given if he were in the prem...

He is really good, but with your lot pushing for the Prem, then I think you would need better players.

agree

Yeah, are you sure this 'respected' member didn't mean Colbeck?

cant agree more

colbeck is class but nothing compared to dean brill, he'd be pushing given if he were in the prem...

£1 million for the pair and I will drive them to the Trent for you guys :wink:

top class goalie, englands number 1 in south africa this summer

you heard it hear first

agree

cant agree more

£1 million for the pair and I will drive them to the Trent for you guys :wink:

Throw in tyson aswell & they can ave a deal :wink:

Taylor's crap, no pace, no intelligence on the pitch, can't dribble, can't shoot. He's a complete waste of space.

I think the quality winger you're talking about is Joe Colbeck, a truly amazing player. Faster than Walcott, more precise dribbling skills than Messi, better at shooting than Henry, smarter than David James. He never falls over, always beats his man and has a lethal shot. Although we're pretty strapped for cash right now, you could probably get him of us for 70k.

Taylor's crap, no pace, no intelligence on the pitch, can't dribble, can't shoot. He's a complete waste of space.

I think the quality winger you're talking about is Joe Colbeck, a truly amazing player. Faster than Walcott, more precise dribbling skills than Messi, better at shooting than Henry, smarter than David James. He never falls over, always beats his man and has a lethal shot. Although we're pretty strapped for cash right now, you could probably get him of us for 70k.

it'd ruin the club if he left

Hey guys, here in peace.

Take him, FFS take him!

Yeah, and his pace and workrate's almost as good as Keigan Parker's. Maybe Forest could offer us £200k for both of them?