Crystal Palace go into administration

and their facing a winding up order in court tommorrow.......

It could get even funnier :grin: :grin:

I've been predicting this for ages. Orange Man has been flogging next seasons tickets for sixpence for ages, not even being subtle about fleecing them for every penny before he pulls the plug. I'm not sure but I have the feeling that he gave the ground back to the club a while ago, which is odd for an asset stripper, not that there's much you could do with it with a supermarket already on the site.

Anyone remember the time we went there in the cup and we had money problems we asked if we could play in home kit and them in away and they refused did we not have to go fork out for new white kit just for that game hope other teams treat them the same way.

Anyone remember the time we went there in the cup and we had money problems we asked if we could play in home kit and them in away and they refused did we not have to go fork out for new white kit just for that game hope other teams treat them the same way.

er..the kit supplier would have just supplied one.