Late kick off North West

Couldnt see a thread about it]

so here you go

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00qf...2010_Episode_2/

Saw it today thanks for posting it

The Best one is the London team area as they actually debate 17min into the programme the penalty and show an actual picture of Gregs shaking the player by the throat...oohphs!!!

Regionally wise they look good programes as the lower teams never get any media attention. My other half commented on that when he first started watching latics as he was use to watching his former team splatted all over the news even if someone coughed in the ground.

Well done BBC - I may have to tape it as it is on was past my bedtime though :blink:

Interesting insight into how the cops work (or don't work) at BP and I'm fairly certain it was some the posters on here giving the cop some stick. Do you think someone should write to that good lady inspector suggesting that maybe they should look to keeping the away fans behind after a game now and then though?

Interesting insight into how the cops work (or don't work) at BP and I'm fairly certain it was some the posters on here giving the cop some stick. Do you think someone should write to that good lady inspector suggesting that maybe they should look to keeping the away fans behind after a game now and then though?

I recognise them lads who are talking to the coppers and stood behind the camera near the start