Greetings From The Wirral

Seasons greetings & all that malarky.

Oh dear, what a poor season we're both having eh !!! Ronnie & Shez are now both distant memories, both of us were left with apparent dog turd replacements. John Barnes & Jason McAteer were a disaster, Penney doesnt seem much better from the outside.

The replayed game at your gaff goes to show how poor we both are this season, but under Les Parry we are "hard to beat" but haven't got any goals in us, looking through the stats it seems scoring goals is your biggest problem too. Do you guys have any deadline signings lined up to solve your problems ?

Looking at your game at Stockport who seem to be getting better after their massive lull, looks a tricky edgy game on paper, any chance of the game being called off ? if so that cant be ideal for our game on Saturday.

About Saturday, we're decent at home & i fully expect us to beat you, with us possibly moving out of the drop zone if results go our way. All in all it should be a cracking atmosphere if you bring a few.

Come say hello www.thecowsheds.co.uk/forum or www.thecowsheds.co.uk is the news page.

Edited by General

Oh dear, what a poor season we're both having eh !!! Ronnie & Shez are now both distant memories, both of us were left with apparent dog turd replacements. John Barnes & Jason McAteer were a disaster, Penney doesnt seem much better from the outside.

The replayed game at your gaff goes to show how poor we both are this season, but under Les Parry we are "hard to beat" but haven't got any goals in us, looking through the stats it seems scoring goals is your biggest problem too. Do you guys have any deadline signings lined up to solve your problems ?

Looking at your game at Stockport who seem to be getting better after their massive lull, looks a tricky edgy game on paper, any chance of the game being called off ? if so that cant be ideal for our game on Saturday.

About Saturday, we're decent at home & i fully expect us to beat you, with us possibly moving out of the drop zone if results go our way. All in all it should be a cracking atmosphere if you bring a few.

Come say hello www.thecowsheds.co.uk/forum or www.thecowsheds.co.uk is the news page.

this will prob be the 1st time you will bring a bigger away following than us.......

It's a massive game IMO, fans' patience with penney is definitely wearing thin and so defeat would heap more pressure on him. We need to start winning games soon and where better to start than against a team in and around our position.We've brought in jason price on loan and are hoping he'll help to get the goals flowing as this has been a major problem for us all season.

As for our away support, i'm not sure what numbers will travel as a lot of our fans have a real downer on the club at the moment, that's why we desperately need a win to kick start the whole club.

I remember some of our fans before the planned boxing day fixture laughing at how far ahead we were of you and how you were doomed.

I hope your going to be gloating on here after you roll us on Saturday to ram it down their throats and go above us.

I remember some of our fans before the planned boxing day fixture laughing at how far ahead we were of you and how you were doomed.

I hope your going to be gloating on here after you roll us on Saturday to ram it down their throats and go above us.

You really hope for that? Really??? Some Latics "fan" eh!

So you hope that we lose on Saturday? Christ, even those American lasses didn't get away with saying that, and they were a fair bit more popular on here than you....

Although i do remember saying early on the season that i really hoped the Boxing Day game would be the one that got Barnes the sack,so it'd be horribly ironic if Saturday ended up being Penney's last game.

I will start being a fan when Penney leaves the club.

He will only leave if we get even worst. Is that what you what?

I'm as pissed off as you, but I want Dave Penney to succeed for the success of the club.\

Get off your high horse get to the game Paddy!

Will be interesting to see Jason Price return, i loved him while he was with us. He's sooooooooo awkward, you'll either love him or hate him. Skill wise his first touch is non existent and the 2nd is a tackle. He's ALL arms and hair, his run will have you in stitches, however he does make a nuisance of himself and pops up with very important goals (at least he did years ago) But his spell with Millwall looks disastrous.

Will be interesting to see how you get on with missing so many games.

See Ronnie got a good result last night :grin: