Summary of our deadline day captures

In Summary Dave Penney has strengthened the squad so that should be seen as positive.

Jason Price - attacking midfielder/striker = needed

Flahavan - goalkeeper to back-up Brill or be first choice = needed

Goodwin - utility player covering injuries = needed

No significant players left us

OK so we didn't sign any superstars but all three have played for Penney before/play for him already so no real settling in period = good chance of fitting in quickly.

Penney knows the strengths of these players first hand so we should put some faith in his decisions

I am not unhappy about today's transfer activity. Who knows Jason Price for a month might be a foil for Heffernan later on anyway!

Keep the faith

Jason Price - attacking midfielder/striker = needed What can he do that Chris O'grady couldn't do?

Flahavan - goalkeeper to back-up Brill or be first choice = needed Good signing will have that

Goodwin - utility player covering injuries = needed What can he do that :censored: can't do?

Yet again we go fo the loan option which as you can see by the last 12 months has served us so well. Sorry not to impressed that we have sold O'grady a player on red hot form and still with his best years ahead of him, and brought in Loan players who's long term future is elsewhere.

We still haven't solved the creativity problem which for me is our biggest problem area last 2 home games we didn't test the opposition keeper Im really worried now about the possibility of us being in league 2.

Pretty ineffective tonight, missed a sitter and now subbed!

I did see that deary me

However

COG Has bagged 15 goals this season and is 24 so still has time to get better Price I feel maybe has his best days behind him and has scored 3 this season. They are similar types of striker aswell. Now Jason Price may prove I hope to be a success but at the moment I have my doubts he is an improvement on O'grady.