Gregan

Jacobson

Colbeck

Stephens

:censored:

Taylor

Price

Abbott

Subs: Flahavan, Smalley, Furman, Parker, Whitaker, Lee and a youth defender?

he won't start :censored: for some reason and always starts Whittaker for some reason.

what about aljofree?

and i agree with dfOAFC, marrows suddenly been dropped for some reason and furman apparantly played well on tues so id go for stephens and furman in the centre

Didnt Aljofree get injured for the reserves? If he didnt then id stick him on the bench, just thought he was.

Before he was dropped my opinion was that :censored: has been one of the bestter players this season, And dont even get me started on Furman, he has been awful this season when i have seen him.

That would be my team but swapping Brill for Flahavan.

why, what has brill done wrong lately. he's got a better record that flahaven and has improved. he'll keep his place

Didnt Aljofree get injured for the reserves? If he didnt then id stick him on the bench, just thought he was.

Before he was dropped my opinion was that :censored: has been one of the bestter players this season, And dont even get me started on Furman, he has been awful this season when i have seen him.

if he did get injured then fair enough. i think furman will keep his place but if whitaker is the more attcking option then i think we'll see by who starts to what way we play

Brill

Goodwin

Hazell

Gregan

Jacobson

Colbeck

Stephens

:censored:

Taylor

Price

Abbott

Subs: Flahavan, Smalley, Furman, Parker, Whitaker, Lee and a youth defender?

Furman was actually fairly decent at Tranmere.

The constant "benching" of :censored: is baffling behind Gregan and Abbott probably been our most consistent player.

Whenever someone types a line up out like that it gives me nightmares. It is a poor, weak, team.