Ok so you’re the owners of the club and your reflecting on the success/failure of the £5 entry with a voucher promo what would you say?

When will our owners realise that they may as well keep the price the same for what its worth it’s the football that pulls in the crowds.

Do they honestly think that the extra few hundred today will want to pay £20 to watch that again???

Dire Team and the worst Atmosphere I have known at Boundary park since my first ever game in the mid 80’s.

We are playing Ronnie moore style football at times with John Sheridan players and have forgotten the basics i.e. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

OK, I'll bite.

Ok so you’re the owners of the club and your reflecting on the success/failure of the £5 entry with a voucher promo what would you say?

When will our owners realise that they may as well keep the price the same for what its worth it’s the football that pulls in the crowds.

I'd rather they keep trying to get the crowds in through various initiatives and incentives, rather than giving up.

I agree with the quality of football comment that you make, but that alone is not enough.

Do they honestly think that the extra few hundred today will want to pay £20 to watch that again???

Latics were good first half. So yes. They weren't poor second half either.

Dire Team

Clearly not, having just controlled a game for long periods.

and the worst Atmosphere I have known at Boundary park since my first ever game in the mid 80’s.

I've known worse this season than we had today.

We are playing Ronnie moore style football at times with John Sheridan players and have forgotten the basics i.e. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

The passing football today, especically in the first half, was actually very good.

Playing Price and Abbott up front will lead to more confidence - play like we did today more often and the 2 and 3 goal games will return.

Edited by opinions4u

Dire Team and the worst Atmosphere I have known at Boundary park since my first ever game in the mid 80’s.

SHOULD OF GONE TO SPECSAVERS

we played well and won. What do you want? Ok most of our crosses were poor but 3 points is 3 points. Which we deserved.

Sorry Chaps I went to Oldham vs Walsall.

I was sat in the Rochdale road end with no atmosphere whatsoever.

The game I watched was between two poor sides we couldn’t find a blue shirt in the final 3rd in the first half and every corner we had or attempted cross BAR ONE was over hit or didn’t beat the first man.

I know we got 3 points and that is the aim but we never build on a win and we don’t look like we are improving much as a squad.

That was my first game for a while and I was looking forward to it, after 10 minutes I was thinking what a waste of money and better ways to spend my time.

I had forgotten How poor we really were. Its my opinion sorry.

Sorry Chaps I went to Oldham vs Walsall.

I was sat in the Rochdale road end with no atmosphere whatsoever.

The game I watched was between two poor sides we couldn’t find a blue shirt in the final 3rd in the first half and every corner we had or attempted cross BAR ONE was over hit or didn’t beat the first man.

I know we got 3 points and that is the aim but we never build on a win and we don’t look like we are improving much as a squad.

That was my first game for a while and I was looking forward to it, after 10 minutes I was thinking what a waste of money and better ways to spend my time.

I had forgotten How poor we really were. Its my opinion sorry.

Kyle we are slowly improving these past few weeks. Latics hit a near record low earlier in the season and todays performance was a miilion miles away from that.

Did I miss one?

Blink and you do :wink: No, I have missed so many that I had it in mind that we'd played the Bin-dippers at home. I hereby commit myself to drag myself out of various forms of apathy and attend our next home game, even at the expense of meeting Roxy (sorry OASIS boys :banned: )

It's more than time for everyone (myself included) to start getting behind the team. Everything matters about wider things, but that's for other areas. Nothing else matters but the team on the pitch now, I'm getting behind the players and the manager we have and backing them to get the results to keep us up.

Kyle we are slowly improving these past few weeks. Latics hit a near record low earlier in the season and todays performance was a miilion miles away from that.

I think I am just going through the motions of knowing that Dave Penney isn’t the answer and I want it to be over sooner rather than later.

I Liken it to ripping a plaster off quick and putting up with the pain rather than slowly taking it off resulting in prolonged pain over a sustained period lol

I just think we need a kick up the backside ahh well next few fixtures will show where we stand.

'When will our owners realise that they may as well keep the price the same for what its worth it’s the football that pulls in the crowds.'

Absolutely spot on.............it's not rocket science!!!!

It's the style of football and lack of goals that's driving people away....we should be marketing/promoting the club when the team is performing well and near the top of the division not when struggling near the bottom!!!!

Today's game was a little better than of late but still very ordinary and devoid of goals....after getting in for a fiver today, who is going to come back next week and pay £20!!!!!

Come to Roxys and we can go 2-1 on Alex!

Erm, well, yes, I'll, erm, bear that well in mind, erm, when I am finalising my holiday plans. I must confess I didn't realise it was that sort of a place and it goes slightly against the grain of what I'd heard about Alex, but I don't judge.

Erm, well, yes, I'll, erm, bear that well in mind, erm, when I am finalising my holiday plans. I must confess I didn't realise it was that sort of a place and it goes slightly against the grain of what I'd heard about Alex, but I don't judge.

I thought Roxy was making an appearance next week?

No need to miss a home game when we are watching soccer saturday in the pub?! :wink: