Briatore leaves QPR!

And it keeps getting stranger at Loftus Road....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/mobile/footba...qpr/8525530.stm

Im surprised with all that money the people behind the club have, that they haven't gone out and splashed great amounts of money on quality players who will get them out of the championship. Instead they are hoping a manager will come in and perform miracles, hence them having 10 managers in a few seasons. Neil Warnock is rumoured to be the next man in at QPR, I personnally think they would be better off with them at the top stopping sticking their hooters in the team affairs.

Im surprised with all that money the people behind the club have, that they haven't gone out and splashed great amounts of money on quality players who will get them out of the championship. Instead they are hoping a manager will come in and perform miracles, hence them having 10 managers in a few seasons. Neil Warnock is rumoured to be the next man in at QPR, I personnally think they would be better off with them at the top stopping sticking their hooters in the team affairs.

Very strong rumours round Croydon way that Colin is on his way there, despite a £1m clause in his contract. Can't see why he wouldn't, 6-8 weeks work then a big payout when he gets the sack.

It's total utter bollocks all this business about them being the richest club in the world. If the Mittal family chose to stick their entire wealth into it they could buy the moon, but I don't quite see why they would do, and indeed they clearly haven't done. I suspect it is just Briatore's venture with the real money men lending their names to help him gain column inches, all very odd. Briatore is a rich man, but in no way wedged to pay for a middling Championship team with limited scoop to improve their ground into a Premiership force.

• 2 weeks later...

warnock appointed today is their 5th manager this season i think. :shock: