Red Dwarf

BJBlue

Direct from the horses mouth (I asked Robert Llewellyn):

"No comment... oh wait, no, I am allowed to say they have commissioned scripts, which Doug is writing now. Right now :-)"

Ah, he replied then?

Yeah, I'm a big Dwarf fan (heh!) and I never knew. Hope they stay close to how series 1 to 5 were, they went slightly downhill after that.

Ah, he replied then?

Yeah, I'm a big Dwarf fan (heh!) and I never knew. Hope they stay close to how series 1 to 5 were, they went slightly downhill after that.

Yeah, he replied this morning.

I'm just watching the Carpool with Rob Grant now to see if he says anything on there... nope.

I think they are going to keep the CGI/no live audience which was a big let down in BTE. I say get some scraps of timber build the bunk set and a few corridors and have it like the early seasons. The words 'comedy-drama' have been mentioned. Not keen on them doing a series about Listers struggle to find Kochanski. He might be a better actor now than he was back then but i don't think trying to make it more serious would work at all.