Exeter: Directions, Beer & Food

4 of us staying in a nice homely b&b central.

staying in worcester on fri night

Worcester is a good night out, I'm going back a few years here but there is a pub in the arcade which sells pints for a £1, you do/ did have to be a member though which you you can do on the night, think it was about £2, well worth it though, I'm not certain whether or not it is still run by the same people, it was a student type of pub.

Hi all - you may remember me on these forums when we played you in December, my dad sponsored the match ball in aid of my granddad. Hope you bring a decent crowd on saturday ( sounds like you will). Our home end is deffo not the best but the friendliness of us all makes up for it. If yyou want to have a beer in the centre spot you will be made welcome but there are alot of surrounding eating places and pubs but like others have said some are a bit of a hike.

If you are driving if you get there early enough you should have no trouble parking in the nearby car parks.

We have not been on good form recently although have today got one of our old players back on loan from Wolves.

I am hoping we beat you of course just to get one back for December ;)

Enjoy your day and please make the most of the bar at the ground if you get chance. We also have an outside bar - partly covered, and there is always a good atmosphere in there so please try and experience that, its a bit unique

See you Saturday

Rachel

Hi all - you may remember me on these forums when we played you in December, my dad sponsored the match ball in aid of my granddad. Hope you bring a decent crowd on saturday ( sounds like you will). Our home end is deffo not the best but the friendliness of us all makes up for it. If yyou want to have a beer in the centre spot you will be made welcome but there are alot of surrounding eating places and pubs but like others have said some are a bit of a hike.

If you are driving if you get there early enough you should have no trouble parking in the nearby car parks.

We have not been on good form recently although have today got one of our old players back on loan from Wolves.

I am hoping we beat you of course just to get one back for December ;)

Enjoy your day and please make the most of the bar at the ground if you get chance. We also have an outside bar - partly covered, and there is always a good atmosphere in there so please try and experience that, its a bit unique

See you Saturday

Rachel

Thanks Rachel. Us Southern based Latics are unsure if the Wetherspoons is on a hill or not, please could you clarify this for us? :)

there are several weatherspoons - are you driving or travelling by train?

We're arriving by train, making for the Imperial

For the avoidance of seemingly unfriendly pisstaking doubt I should admit that my question was based on BigFin, a Bristol resident, mention the word, "hill," in excess of 800 times in one paragraph about where we were meeting :wink:

For the avoidance of seemingly unfriendly pisstaking doubt I should admit that my question was based on BigFin, a Bristol resident, mention the word, "hill," in excess of 800 times in one paragraph about where we were meeting :wink:

lol its about 5 mins from st davidsand its up hill but not that bad

:ranting:

Try to do something nice for others, and then Zorrro and Leeslover get involved.....

:wink: