The Insurmountable Problem?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose that is one of the problems for me... None of my mates want to go anymore...

doesnt mean you have to stop though does it.

at one point there was about 20 of us used to meet up,have a few beers in a pub,then watch the game,go to pub after for a few more then head home..now its mostly me n the lad i go with,think me daughter wants to start coming more often as well,if i see me old mates i stop n have a chat or join them....not a problem

oh please Ed... Supported the club for 20+ years... A lot of those years in this :censored: division...

and ???

we was in the old fourth division when i started going...seen it all good bad and indifferent....apart from a spell 3 years ago when i lost me job n was on me arse i have always gone,regardless of how we are doing....

i dont expect a medal or anything for it so why do people have to bring it up how many years they been a fan...

the only important thing is now that you dont go.....and take offence when i tell you it wasnt dire....

So I don't do the following:

• Have a meal
  • Have a booze
  • Have the crack with mates

What does that leave me with... Dire football in a dire stadium.. Exciting...

so your a half empty type then..

like i said,excuses....and its not just you before you say im having a go or making it personal.....there are many more that choose not to go for whatever reason/s

and ???

we was in the old fourth division when i started going...seen it all good bad and indifferent....apart from a spell 3 years ago when i lost me job n was on me arse i have always gone,regardless of how we are doing....

i dont expect a medal or anything for it so why do people have to bring it up how many years they been a fan...

the only important thing is now that you dont go.....and take offence when i tell you it wasnt dire....

And... I know the standard of football on offer... Simples...

The fact you are happy to pay for crap football (which you wasn't a few years ago I remember) is your choice... A choice others wont...

so your a half empty type then..

like i said,excuses....and its not just you before you say im having a go or making it personal.....there are many more that choose not to go for whatever reason/s

Im a realist... and I am honest...

Is not enjoying the day out an excuse or a reason ? Either was it is a fact.. I don't enjoy it...

Edited by oafc0000

No...

You used to bleat on about it...or have you forgot ?

forgot what??? i just posted apart from a period 3 years ago when i lost my job and was on me arse i couldnt afford to go.....was that bleating???? no,that was an explanation of why i didnt attend matches for best part of a season and a half..it wasnt because i chose not to attend..which at the time you and a few others seemed to think it was ok to do....

you have chose not to attend any more games because as you put it...dire football in a dire stadium...i simply challenged that or countered it by saying last nights game wasnt dire...

if we play like that on saturday and get another win and another 3 points,then it wont have been dire again....so there is a bit of a pattern developing isnt there...we have started to play...but you wont know because you have stopped going....

forgot what??? i just posted apart from a period 3 years ago when i lost my job and was on me arse i couldnt afford to go.....was that bleating???? no,that was an explanation of why i didnt attend matches for best part of a season and a half..it wasnt because i chose not to attend..which at the time you and a few others seemed to think it was ok to do....

you have chose not to attend any more games because as you put it...dire football in a dire stadium...i simply challenged that or countered it by saying last nights game wasnt dire...

if we play like that on saturday and get another win and another 3 points,then it wont have been dire again....so there is a bit of a pattern developing isnt there...we have started to play...but you wont know because you have stopped going....

I remember you bitching about everything at the club... As is your right...

Wow... Three points against another poor team... Real corner have been turned...

Fact is you ask me to stop commenting... Why... Its a discussion board...

I remember you bitching about everything at the club... As is your right...

Wow... Three points against another poor team... Real corner have been turned...

Fact is you ask me to stop commenting... Why... Its a discussion board...

i asked you to stop bleating on about why your not attending any more.not stop commenting.....

patronising people isnt gonna win ya any new friends also is it....maybe we have finally turned a corner..at the end of the day you can only beat what is in front of you...the other week against norwhich we played some decent stuff,and had we had a decent finisher we could of beat them....they are top of the league but didnt look anything special

so...when will you next be attending then..or is that it for the rest of this season????

i asked you to stop bleating on about why your not attending any more.not stop commenting.....

So I can comment as long as its on a subject matter you approve of ? Please... I would consider attendances and people not coming are the big issue at the moment ... given last nights attendance...

As for patronising ? Where?

so...when will you next be attending then..or is that it for the rest of this season????

Not this season... Probably not until we improve the facilities etc...

Edited by oafc0000

Fact is you butted into a discussion with personal bollox which added nothing... Well done child... Now sod off and let the adults talk...

start acting like an adult then and people will treat you differently...

you tell people not to start personal stuff then start being all confrontational again.....really grown up.

end of convo now,you dragged it down to knuckle dragging level,any respect or debateable matter is a waste of time now...well done

start acting like an adult then and people will treat you differently...

you tell people not to start personal stuff then start being all confrontational again.....really grown up.

end of convo now,you dragged it down to knuckle dragging level,any respect or debateable matter is a waste of time now...well done

:blink:

Care to point out where? All I have done explained why I don't come... Where is the crime ?

Mods... Please take action if you feel I have done anything wrong...

Edited by oafc0000

So I can comment as long as its on a subject matter you approve of ? Please... I would consider attendances and people not coming are the big issue at the moment ... given last nights attendance...

As for patronising ? Where?

Not this season... Probably not until we improve the facilities etc...

you can comment on what ya like,except last nights game as you didnt go.so whats the point...you have your dire game in a dire stadium head on

so failsworth gets approved and we move in say...2011/12 season....big gap that.

you can comment on what ya like,except last nights game as you didnt go.so whats the point...you have your dire game in a dire stadium head on

so failsworth gets approved and we move in say...2011/12 season....big gap that.

Yes it is a big gap...