Word

leeslover

Quick question, I am using this, “Track Changes,” thing on a great big document, when I have done each individual small section I want to save them separately to mail them one at a time. I want the changes I have made to show when I copy the section to a blank page, but it is pasting it with changes made. Anyone know how to do this?

Quick question, I am using this, “Track Changes,” thing on a great big document, when I have done each individual small section I want to save them separately to mail them one at a time. I want the changes I have made to show when I copy the section to a blank page, but it is pasting it with changes made. Anyone know how to do this?

total cop out going on google LL but does this help? http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trackchang...angesWorks.html

Delete all the bits you don't want in each individual document, then do a 'Save as...' and save under a new name. Revert back to the original doc and repeat.

Delete all the bits you don't want in each individual document, then do a 'Save as...' and save under a new name. Revert back to the original doc and repeat.

yeah, went for that in the end, cheers. I reckon there must be a better way though, it's a lot of deleting...

yeah, went for that in the end, cheers. I reckon there must be a better way though, it's a lot of deleting...

To be honest, using Word 2007, when I paste a tracked changed block of text into another document, with track changes set to off, the changes show just as they do in the original doc.

To be honest, using Word 2007, when I paste a tracked changed block of text into another document, with track changes set to off, the changes show just as they do in the original doc.

Ah yes, arse with the blank one, will give that a go tomorrow! Still hate Word though...