Just done the BBC Predictor

In the period of "our most important run of games" (the last 5), we've performed once, maybe twice against Brighton. Exeter was drab, Stockport more so, Wycombe was ridiculous, and Brighton was a kick in the teeth.

We only get points - let's not count Stockport cos they're woeful - when we put in a decent performance, with a good number of chances. So that means we have to perform against Gillingham, Bristol Rovers and Southend - 3 sides with very poor away records. Even then, I think we'll need at least 50 points to stay up, so even if we do muster the performances/wins against those 3, we still need to get a solid win on the road just to make sure.

I don't see us beating Brentford. In fact, I can see us getting no more than a point. They don't concede, so the odds we'll be able to kill them off are against us. Rovers I can see us cocking it up, our record against the top sides are dreadful so I'm accounting 4 losses there.

So as I see it, I think we'll get wins against Gillingham, Southend and hopefully Carlisle, and a point against Brentford. That's 49 points, meaning it's going right to the final day...

In the period of "our most important run of games" (the last 5), we've performed once, maybe twice against Brighton. Exeter was drab, Stockport more so, Wycombe was ridiculous, and Brighton was a kick in the teeth.

We only get points - let's not count Stockport cos they're woeful - when we put in a decent performance, with a good number of chances. So that means we have to perform against Gillingham, Bristol Rovers and Southend - 3 sides with very poor away records. Even then, I think we'll need at least 50 points to stay up, so even if we do muster the performances/wins against those 3, we still need to get a solid win on the road just to make sure.

I don't see us beating Brentford. In fact, I can see us getting no more than a point. They don't concede, so the odds we'll be able to kill them off are against us. Rovers I can see us cocking it up, our record against the top sides are dreadful so I'm accounting 4 losses there.

So as I see it, I think we'll get wins against Gillingham, Southend and hopefully Carlisle, and a point against Brentford. That's 49 points, meaning it's going right to the final day...

Interestingly, they have conceeded exactly the same number of goals as us away from Griffin Park, but would you believe that they have scored less than we have on their travels.

Their 4 wins came at Carlisle on the opening day, MK Dons and Gillingham either side of Christmas Day and of course Stockport last week.

Whilst they have achieved some noticable draws away from home at Leeds, Southampton, Huddersfield & Colchester, their record away against bottom half teams is generally poor losing at Yeovil, Orient, Exeter, Wycombe, Tranmere, Walsall & Brighton

I got us to finish on 48 points but to stay up.

I saw us getting a point at home to Brentford and Bristol Rovers, beating both Gillingham and Southend at home (narrowly) and thats it in terms of points gained.

Could see us getting well beaten at Huddersfield, Southampton and MK Franchise and also losing at Carlisle and Yeovil.

Brentford (H) - 1

Gillingham (H) - 3

Huddersfield (A) - 0

Bristol Rovers (H) - 1

MK Franchise (A) - 0

Carlisle (A) - 0

Southampton (A) - 0

Southend (H) - 3

Yeovil (A) - 0

Charlton (H) - 0

I have us finishing comfortably 15th on 53 points. Tranmere go down last day after a shock win for Exeter over already guaranteed playoof places Huddersfield. And I have Leeds to go up last day and us to beat Charlton to knock them out of the playoff spots. Millwall, Swindon, Huddersfield Colchester, playoffs. Tranmere, Gillingham, Wycombe, Stockport down.

There is not a chance that we will go down. There are far worse teams than us down there.

And I'm the most pessimistic person in the world.

Cuckoo!

How do you expect us to stay up when we don't score goals? The teams around us at the moment are bagging for fun. All it takes is for their keeper to have the game of his life and they've points in the bag. Us? We'll accumulate our points through draws.

E4e

BLANK

Cuckoo!

How do you expect us to stay up when we don't score goals? The teams around us at the moment are bagging for fun. All it takes is for their keeper to have the game of his life and they've points in the bag. Us? We'll accumulate our points through draws.

E4e

BLANK

Nicholas, Oh ye of little faith.

E4E

BOOBY