Boundary Park PA System

(Broady_Latics @ Mar 26 2010, 13:04 PM)

Some really good suggestions and ideas, that will be taken on board. Thank you.

Next Time we have a returning legend for the half time draw there will be more questions asked.

I also know the club have some new PA equipment and hopefully all will be fine on Tuesday with the speakers in The Chaddy and RRE.

The PA system in the Chaddy was audible on Tuesday, although I would rather not have heard that ManUre were winning. Still it didn't turn out to be a completely bad evening. :pow:

Thanks for the long-awaited improvement and well done Broady. :applause1: All we need now is to get a similar huge improvement on the pitch.

The PA system in the Chaddy was audible on Tuesday, although I would rather not have heard that ManUre were winning. Still it didn't turn out to be a completely bad evening. :pow:

Thanks for the long-awaited improvement and well done Broady. :applause1: All we need now is to get a similar huge improvement on the pitch.

I agree, I thought Broady was much better the other night and was much more audible as he had the microphone a bit further away from his mouth.

Music was alright as well and a much better interview with Jim Goodwin at Half time asking about his injury etc. :chubb:

I agree, I thought Broady was much better the other night and was much more audible as he had the microphone a bit further away from his mouth.

Music was alright as well and a much better interview with Jim Goodwin at Half time asking about his injury etc. :chubb:

Music was sooo much better - well done Broady.

In the MSPaddock the interview couldn't be heard that well; think that may well have been done to JG speaking quietly and mubbling rahter than anything else; but still wasn't that clear.

As above; big improvements and if only the team showed such a will to improve eh?

Must say the level was much lower in the main stand upper than usual which made it hard to hear.

Broady looked a lonely man at half time pacing strolling around. Not the easiest of jobs at the mo.

Good luck to ya fella!

Keepin that champagne on ice

burgerdarts