New season ticket offer

The new season ticket offer  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Will the the new season ticket offer (compared to World Cup Offer)

• Make no difference I would have bought one anyway
    • Entice me to buy a season ticket, I was not sure before
    • Dissuade me from buying a season ticket, I liked the previous offer
    • Make no difference I would still not buy a season ticket before or now for financial reasons
    • MAke no difference I would still not buy a season ticket before or now for practical reasons eg work some Saturdays etc
    • Other
  2. 2. What do you think of the new new offer compared to the previous World Cup offer

• Better Offer
    • Worse Offer
    • About the same

I was a little suprised to see that some people did not like the new offer as quite a few complained of the previous World Cup Offer

The discussons are here

New season ticket

New Season Ticket thread

The Season Ticket offer is here.

Ndew Season Ticket offer

Mods feel free to merge.

Slightly back to front, sorry I was not concentrating!

Edited by singe

If we're comparing it with the World Cup offer, it's definitely better. Compared to last season it seems to be about the same plus a few minor perks.

As for me, it'll make no difference. I'm not buying an ST next season, but that isn't really for financial or practical reasons.

The World Cup offer was better in terms of publicity and grabbing headlines, but as TTA are probably learning, getting the club in the news doesn't necessarily translate into better attendances.

If England win the World Cup perhaps the club could celebrate this by handing out more free season tickets? Market the tickets again and get more fans buying season tickets on the back of England's glorious World Cup campaign.

Everything is so black and white to people. Things change.

If England win the World Cup perhaps the club could celebrate this by handing out more free season tickets? Market the tickets again and get more fans buying season tickets on the back of England's glorious World Cup campaign.

Everything is so black and white to people. Things change.

Our offer is remarkably similar to Rochdale's, who copied who? Dale's FAB's are slightly better imo...that's not to say I don't think ours is a good deal.

Dale's Offer

Our offer is remarkably similar to Rochdale's, who copied who? Dale's FAB's are slightly better imo...that's not to say I don't think ours is a good deal.

Dale's Offer

Rochdale ST Prices found here .......

Given Rochdale will get good ST sales due to a promotion, the prices for Dale fans to buy a ST are higher than ours this season.

I wonder if they will need to reduce theirs next season if they dont do a peterborough and do very well in their first season up???

Spotland offers better facilities than BP so I would say your right in saying theirs is slightly better although Price wise ours does shade it.

One thing I do think the club could learn from these prices is the FOC ticket to under 7's, even if these are limited to the 'family section'. On top of the super 7's and the work the Boundary Blues does this would be a real commitment to getting the youngsters of Oldham through the door.

One thing I do think the club could learn from these prices is the FOC ticket to under 7's, even if these are limited to the 'family section'. On top of the super 7's and the work the Boundary Blues does this would be a real commitment to getting the youngsters of Oldham through the door.

+1 more and more clubs are cottoning in to this and I noticed in yesterday's programme Carlisle do this too. I know we offer £3 for Under 12s which is a decent offer, but I'd prefer it to be extended to Under 16s (I know there's the £50 offer for BB members but tbh it just hasn't been worth it for my son over the last couple of years and I think my son is beginning to lose interest) As for Under 7s they should be free in the RRE and CE, let's face it we need to hook them in young before they see sense and support a decent team! :grin:

I won't be getting my son a ST next season as I'm debating going in the Paddock, which would mean I have to pay £9/11 for an 11/12 year old for the 5 or 6 midweek games he comes to per season, which I think is unfair especially as the same seat in the Lookers was £3 for 12 and under. I know the Main Stand is popular but yet again fans are being alienated and forced to go into certain areas of the ground that have inferior views. So the only other option is binning the dilapidated Chaddy End and moving back to to the RRE which was ok last season but just didn't feel like 'HOME'.

Well, I did it this morning.

£329 for Dad and son isn't bad going in my book - and got 658 Teamcard points which will go towards a pair of socks in the club shop!

£6.50 a week across the year for the pair of us. Cheaper than going to the cinema.