The football league twerps

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As i said on a Tuesday night, throughout travelling through the day, your are likely to be more tired with less preperation. Also playing against the league's best under lights is never a good start.

It may be a bold statement, but if the fixture list had been more kind, giving us games against the top teams on Saturday's, then i'd go as far as to say we could have been in the play off push for the main part of this season, although i do admit we may have still fallen just short, a bit like MK Dons or Bristol Rovers.

as aposed to if we played them on a saturday when we wouldnt have traveled through the day?

Ackey you've got the point now buzz off and leave my bait alone <_<

Its not a rota, it should be set out, so that all teams play the top 7 the same amount on Tuesday nights away from home.

But they dont know who will be in the top 7 at any point in the season?

Most of the games your on about was actually due on a saturday, but due to advice etc they was moved.

Whats happened to your penney out posts anyway?

Most of the games your on about was actually due on a saturday, but due to advice etc they was moved.

we have lost one in 5 so its DAVE PENNY'S BLUE WHITE ARMY

but if we played them on a saturday in the winter we are playing them under floodlights so its just the same,

Totally not the same. It wouldn't be as dark all game, and it would still be afternoon.

as aposed to if we played them on a saturday when we wouldnt have traveled through the day?

No the night before, or if close then a full days training the day before, with a good breakfast and morning workout.

I'd told you the fixture board should have pre planned, as it was obvious 3 of them would have been moved. They can estimate who will be in the top 7 and the 5 we have played it was obvious they would be top 7 material.

and re Penney - http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=29483&hl=

Wrote a huge email this afternoon to them, complaining about the fixture list we got served up.

Out of the current top 7, we've played 5! away from home on a Tuesday night. Millwall, Leeds, Huddersfield, Swindon, and Southampton.

Now how before the season started could this have not been noticed, its hard enough playing them at the best of times, but in the dark of a night, after a long coach journey its going to make matters even worse.

799888_f520.jpg

You caught some whoppers today!!!!!!

All Football League matches are played under floodlights.

It's just that they're not always turned on.

Then they are called floodunlights. Some grounds don't have stand alone floodlights, let me put it this way, in those grounds when they are turned off our record is immense.

This thread reminds when I used to work at ITV when people sent in complaints they would often get tossed towards the accounts department who would have a good laugh at the angry loaners complaining about the latest plots on corrie you quickly learn that some people have far too much time on their hands.

This thread reminds when I used to work at ITV when people sent in complaints they would often get tossed towards the accounts department who would have a good laugh at the angry loaners complaining about the latest plots on corrie you quickly learn that some people have far too much time on their hands.

Well what do you expect when you don't even read the complaints and just chuck them away. Nothing else to do is there.

So thats what happened to my complaint that there was too much noise at the Bristol Rovers game.

:cry:

The f***ing bastards, words cant describe how offended I am

Wrote a huge email this afternoon to them, complaining about the fixture list we got served up.

Out of the current top 7, we've played 5! away from home on a Tuesday night. Millwall, Leeds, Huddersfield, Swindon, and Southampton.

Now how before the season started could this have not been noticed, its hard enough playing them at the best of times, but in the dark of a night, after a long coach journey its going to make matters even worse.

For a start southampton are not in the top 7. secondly leeds and huddersfield are not far. finally swindon, southampton and huddersfield were all during the day until they got changed.

too right, dont listen to the cats blue pizza, they know your right really.

For a start southampton are not in the top 7. secondly leeds and huddersfield are not far. finally swindon, southampton and huddersfield were all during the day until they got changed.

They soon will be. Leeds is a distance treck away especially through rush hour, and Huddersfield on a Tuesday night is a different prospect to during the day. As i have said all the games were obviously going to moved so the football league knew they would be on Tuesday nights before the season started anyway.

too right, dont listen to the cats blue pizza, they know your right really.

You know it.

face it, it wouldnt of made a difference day or night, tuesday or wednesday, we still would of been beaten, look at the stats that show we are :censored:e against the top half of the table teams.

we can discuss this tomorrow at southampton if you will be there.

face it, it wouldnt of made a difference day or night, tuesday or wednesday, we still would of been beaten, look at the stats that show we are :censored:e against the top half of the table teams.

we can discuss this tomorrow at southampton if you will be there.

If we hadn't of had all those disasterous games against the teams in the top half on a Tuesday night, i honestly feel we'd have been challenging for the play-offs as i said before, we'd have probably have fallen short like MK Dons, but we'd of had enough points to mount a small challenage, the football league have therefore screwed us over in my eyes.

what the f**k ?? the football hasnt screwed us over! drugs have screwed your head with all these pointless posts you do on here.

face it we havnt been good all season, we should of beaten teams around us at HOME the likes of stockport, hartlepool, tranmere, brentford. thats what has screwed us over not the football league you dick.

FACT!

what the f**k ?? the football hasnt screwed us over! drugs have screwed your head with all these pointless posts you do on here.

face it we havnt been good all season, we should of beaten teams around us at HOME the likes of stockport, hartlepool, tranmere, brentford. thats what has screwed us over not the football league you dick.

FACT!

They should have made ALL them games Tuesday night games then, so we could benefit from the cold hostile Boundary Park, and take more points.

They should have made ALL them games Tuesday night games then, so we could benefit from the cold hostile Boundary Park, and take more points.

why, hartlepool friday night cold lost 3-0, tranmere cold tuesday night drew 0-0, brentford lost 3-2. hmm yeah think about it.