Silence is Golden..(c)

...but my eyes still see.

Razza - 'my avi is sooooo funny', arn't i clever :)

Stitch Kfc - 'nuff said. :grin::grin:

And everyone else too gutless to post;

Dave Penney's Blue & White Army !!!!!!!

Silence is Golden ©

The Tremeloes.

© Gaudio & Crewe, 1967

...but my eyes still see.

Razza - 'my avi is sooooo funny', arn't i clever :)

Stitch Kfc - 'nuff said. :grin::grin:

And everyone else too gutless to post;

Dave Penney's Blue & White Army !!!!!!!

Silence is Golden ©

The Tremeloes.

© Gaudio & Crewe, 1967

:pizza:

Messageboard rules:

1. Never say something that will come back and bite you on the ass. Especially concerning sudden upturns in form.

2. Dont be a :censored: ing :censored:

Ive been big enough to admit Penney has turned things around , however Ive been away 3 weeks so not been able to post any opinions of the way we have played as I havent seen us play

Ive been big enough to admit Penney has turned things around , however Ive been away 3 weeks so not been able to post any opinions of the way we have played as I havent seen us play

That does not seem to stop some other people posting their opinion on players performance or a match though!

That does not seem to stop some other people posting their opinion on players performance or a match though!

Suppose

although Hank you say , you still see my avi? Presuming you mean my avatar? The avatar I changed from Penney 2 weeks ago? so how do you still see it?

Edited by razza699

I'm sorry, you still cant say he has 'turned things around.' Been a god-awful dog of a season, and the last three weeks do not change that. He may have bought himself some more time, however he has far from won my support - yet.

If he stays until next season it now becomes his team, and he has another whole summer to sign players, and at least try to build some rapport with the fans. Should be interesting, as no matter what happens now, ST's are going to be at a record low, and so many fans have already switched off that this period is reasonably irrelevant.

Am I relieved that we are staying up - of course, am I happy about Penney our great savior. Am I :censored: . 40 games of crap, followed by 6 fighting performances doesnt make me jump through hoops.

I'm sorry, you still cant say he has 'turned things around.' Been a god-awful dog of a season, and the last three weeks do not change that. He may have bought himself some more time, however he has far from won my support - yet.

If he stays until next season it now becomes his team, and he has another whole summer to sign players, and at least try to build some rapport with the fans. Should be interesting, as no matter what happens now, ST's are going to be at a record low, and so many fans have already switched off that this period is reasonably irrelevant.

Am I relieved that we are staying up - of course, am I happy about Penney our great savior. Am I :censored: . 40 games of crap, followed by 6 fighting performances doesnt make me jump through hoops.

Well know he hasnt Im still not a Penney fan tbh but at least we are staying up !