Marshall, Ritchie, Warhurst & Tipton

Anyone else on here go to the evening with Marshall, Ritchie at Warhurst organised by Matty Tipton last night?

If you didn't you missed a great night with three legends from our club, Marshall was outstanding and you could tell the three had many more tales to tell.

The highlight from me was when the MC asked Marshall - "Boundary Park or Failsworth?" to which Marshall replied "Where the F$£k is Failsworth?" which brought the house down,

He told a great tale about the hotel incident after the final and spoke of his desire to get in to coaching full time.

Ritchie had some good tales about his time as Colin's assistant and his thoughts on Chris Moore - I think the word he used to describe him began with t and ended in t!

Warhurst is an agent now and seemed a top guy, the curry and surroundings were top quality and the event was well worth a tenner.

A cracking night - the 3 'legends' were top notch, all in their own way, although like you say, 'Marshy' was top drawer.

Really relaxed atmosphere and those 3 seemed to really enjoy talking to the fans, some great stories and insights into past managers in particular, previous regimes and some players - good stuff.

Great night indeed - cheers.

A cracking night - the 3 'legends' were top notch, all in their own way, although like you say, 'Marshy' was top drawer.

Really relaxed atmosphere and those 3 seemed to really enjoy talking to the fans, some great stories and insights into past managers in particular, previous regimes and some players - good stuff.

Great night indeed - cheers.

Myself and Royton Blue Lad went. Tremendous. Some great stories. Especially from Marshy.

Warnock's a :censored:. Martin O Neill was a weird :censored:. I've been cracking up at Marshy's stories all day.