Bavoir

welcome!

if you value your sanity try not to have a strong opinion on anything, I did and now i find myself licking telephones all day, have to go now, the nurse as my tablets!

Get your smelly northern arse out of here!

I live just outside of Maidstone, Kent now but originally from Royton. Are the tablets standard issue for all then?!

no just the northerners with special privellege's! I have an aunty who lives in margate, seem to have completely different weather down there you lucky sod!

I am happy to confirm that it is a very cute female arse. Does that make any difference?

As far as I can tell, that will mean most of our south east contingent may pretend to be interested, but actually, if they're honest with themselves, aren't.

They talk about short shorts.

And by that I mean wearing them, not looking at girls in them.

With the board in general? And yes I can, but probably not at the same rate as you lot!

You can join in as long as you get the first round in at the next London away game.

The only other criteria for joining in OASIS festivities is that you MUST be drunk before entering the ground. We don't watch football sober round these parts.

More than happy to buy the first round, but can I settle for tipsy rather than drunk please?

I've been down here for 9 years now, but havent turned into a soft southern jessie and never will.

And just how short are the short shorts??

Edited by Bavoir

You can join in as long as you get the first round in at the next London away game.

The only other criteria for joining in OASIS festivities is that you MUST be drunk before entering the ground. We don't watch football sober round these parts.

...theres football matches? Bloody hell, must have missed those.

Do you also ahve the ability to NEVER be on time for a train, and always get to football ground 15 minutes after kick-off? If so, you're in.

We don't have many female posters on here, last time we had a couple of new female members it had some of the regulars foaming at the mouth.

Im sure they will get used to it given time. If not, they can content themselves with looking at the short short wearers! :wink:

Im sure they will get used to it given time. If not, they can content themselves with looking at the short short wearers! :wink:

There are more girls on here than everyone realises TBH. Anyway, can't check, got to polish my shoes, have a shave and find my passport :wink:

There are more girls on here than everyone realises TBH. Anyway, can't check, got to polish my shoes, have a shave and find my passport :wink:

Im sure that there are. Dont forget the shower! :wink: