Managerial Update

You couldn't make it up....

delay

So we're waiting for Gray to come back off holiday or is Gannon stringing us along waiting for a positive outcome at Stockport. Doesn't make sense why this is dragging on...especially with season tickets to be sold and the fact we'll 5 or 6 weeks behind everyone else in terms of squad building... (I know things tend to hot up in June but FFS its so frustrating and like everything else the club is stuck in limbo)

says on official might be earlly june when does crossleys contract expire at chesterfield???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

if we dont get a manager with experience we are fu**ed

infact im that pished of on how long its taking i dont know if i can be arsed with oldham slow basterds, we will get some pudding in that cant sign anyone RAETG QARDHQEL'JMHKQ]EHMKQPEHM]QIEHM

Edited by Andy

Crossley's got a holiday in the states booked according to the e-zine, so they're probably waiting for him to get back before announcing him.

Fingers crossed for another volcano explosion just make it last a year tho and we are sorted :D

You couldn't make it up....

delay

So we're waiting for Gray to come back off holiday or is Gannon stringing us along waiting for a positive outcome at Stockport. Doesn't make sense why this is dragging on...especially with season tickets to be sold and the fact we'll 5 or 6 weeks behind everyone else in terms of squad building... (I know things tend to hot up in June but FFS its so frustrating and like everything else the club is stuck in limbo)

There having us on.

Expect an announcement later today.

infact im that pished of on how long its taking i dont know if i can be arsed with oldham slow basterds, we will get some pudding in that cant sign anyone RAETG QARDHQEL'JMHKQ]EHMKQPEHM]QIEHM

I'd just like to say that drinking this early in the day is a sign of serious issues. :unsure:

I'd just like to say that drinking this early in the day is a sign of serious issues. :unsure:

It is Whit Friday; and in sunny Saddleworth that means for some; marching with Church banners and Band Contests – for others it means Special Brew from 9am and some Danny Dyer-Esq Naaaaawtiness later on; so pished at this time is quite possible for some actually!! :shock: