Yeah....I want to see the press conference.

It's pretty shocking that we have to pay to see the unveiling of our new manager. : /

That press conference should be free viewing, it's a big event for the club and the fans and should be viewable by all. It's the club's chance to sell the new manager to the fans, to encourage more people to buy season tickets and support the team next season. So what do they do? They go and alienate most of the fans from viewing the conference by offering it exclusively to LaticsPlayer subscribers? Not such a wise idea.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

It's pretty shocking that we have to pay to see the unveiling of our new manager. : /

That press conference should be free viewing, it's a big event for the club and the fans and should be viewable by all. It's the club's chance to sell the new manager to the fans, to encourage more people to buy season tickets and support the team next season. So what do they do? They go and alienate most of the fans from viewing the conference by offering it exclusively to LaticsPlayer subscribers? Not such a wise idea.

All yopu cheapskates want everythig for free.

Us subscribers deserves somethign for our loyalty.

:wink:

I would not worry, becasue I ahve not been able to view it all, although that could be do to restrictiosn at work.

£3.99 a month mate, I bet you spend more on gum and newspapers...

Here Here.

I'd say that that's pretty tight, but then I only get to a handful of home games a season. Surely ST holders should get a free subscription.