Malcolm Christie

mate... he may be old but heard he got fully fit and WOULD BE A TOP SIGNING FOR US no joke because under dickov the feedback i seen from fans over him has shut me up and i will get behide dickov.

Glad you're taking on board some feedback. Everyone should be getting behind dickov no matter what they think of him. I still don't know if christie could make the cut now though.

Nah, too old.

What is he? 30 odd? Not old, but injury ridden.

We do need that other forward (not Eaves or Abbott), so an Alice or Brooke type (more Brooke than Alice at the moment). Is that someone that RA imagines is on a piece of paper in hardy's office? Doubt it.

I would imagine if it happens, it is a loan player from an upper division side. But you could just as easily pull out a Stephen Elliott or a Callum MacManaman.

We all have our dreamland RA signings, some more realistic than others. I'd love us to loan Araz Abdullayev from Everton, but saying it won't make it happen either.

42 games and 6 goals since August 2003? (i.e. averaging six games per year over the last seven years)

Behave. Crockiest crock that ever crocked.

He's been very very unlucky- not many players break their leg that much (plus according to his him he had a problem with a pain killer addiction). If he can get fit he might be worth a sniff but bearing in mind Leeds didn't want him I'm not sure how good he will be for us- I think we might be better with that other ex Leeds striker we got recently.

If I start a post with "Taggart told me they are signing Araz Abdullayev", can we talk about him instead?

He probably does need a few games at a lower level before being thrown into the Prem. I for one can't see Azerbaijani footbally being all that much cop. Think Moyles may have signed him as 1.) to sell merchandise or 2.) for the very distant future he might not yet be good enough bearing in mind he's only 16.

He probably does need a few games at a lower level before being thrown into the Prem. I for one can't see Azerbaijani football being all that much cop. Think Moyles may have signed him as 1.) to sell merchandise or 2.) for the very distant future he might not yet be good enough bearing in mind he's only 16.

Watched him tear Scotland U21 a new bumhole at 17. Left winger (with Rubin Kazan (?) at the time) with pace and skill galore. There's a reason Everton signed him. Alright, it's a big step up, and you do it in small steps - off what i've seen I wouldn't mind us being one of those steps though.

NB. He's 18 now.

Watched him tear Scotland U21 a new bumhole at 17. Left winger (with Rubin Kazan (?) at the time) with pace and skill galore. There's a reason Everton signed him. Alright, it's a big step up, and you do it in small steps - off what i've seen I wouldn't mind us being one of those steps though.

NB. He's 18 now.

So he is (didn't realise when he made his international debut at 16 that was 2 years ago). If he had played for Rubin Kazan I don't think we would be getting a sniff. He's only ever played in Baku (azerbaijan). I'd agree though Everton have signed him for a reason and Moyes ain't that bad judge of a player- he would be worth looking at for sure.

NB. He's 18 now.

Another thing is how's his English- as I don't see anyone at the club speaking Azerbaijani- and Azerbaijan doesn't strike me as the sort of place where loads of the population speak English (unlike say Scandanavia). There may be a bigger Azerbaijani community in Manchester than Liverpool though

Malcom christie is only 31 ( younger than hughes i believe when he came here ) and IF he is on dickov's list, and given his injury record then maybe dickov would offer him a pay-as-you-play deal?

I'm sure after just two day in the job RoyleArmy is not privy to the information regarding Paul Dickov's transfer targets. I'd say there's about 0% credibility to this rumour.

I'm sure after just two day in the job RoyleArmy is not privy to the information regarding Paul Dickov's transfer targets. I'd say there's about 0% credibility to this rumour.

Hmmmm, perhaps you didnt notice the big IF in my comment?

yh what ever you say i bet there is something in this thank you.