Rumour about Assistant Manger

i was in the shop the other day speaking to one of the groundsman - he didnt say who it was but that it was the worst kept secret and could only be announced on july 1st due to his contract expiring then.

hope this helps

Sounds about right, as thats when Taggarts contract ends

Witnessed with my own eyes now ( safest way methinks ) Taggert just entered latics with dickov,dux, greegs decked out in training gear. That'll do for me.

any proof you seen him lcfc email me today saying taggert still at club working.

are you sure did you take a photo why the hell did leicester city tell me he not at oldham just now i got the reply from there media guy.

Wasn't carrying a camera at the time.....If it's not him then the guy could make a living as a looky likey :grin:

Wasn't carrying a camera at the time.....If it's not him then the guy could make a living as a looky likey :grin:

How old's your phone then? If you have an old mobile, don't carry it around religiously whenever you go outside your front door, or simply don't have one I applaud you.

How old's your phone then? If you have an old mobile, don't carry it around religiously whenever you go outside your front door, or simply don't have one I applaud you.

I live literally within spitting distance of BP and had just nipped out to my car when i spotted them. My phone was in the house so i'm afraid i can't accept your applause :grin:

Definitely him!! I was introduced to him by Corney and Dickov last week when I went for forum tickets.

Had a right good chat with them, and very friendly fellas they are too.

I left feeling very optimistic :)

if the "assistants" contract expired 1st july then why have we still not announced anything????

nothing is being announced about the team and backroom staff and we're just over a month away from the season starting????

getting ridiculous now latics!

Met Robbie Savage in Santdon over here with Danny Mills,

Never thought to ask him if he wanted to come to Oldham :lol:

Ive met him Danny Mills , Amir Khan , Keown and Arjen Robben,

I reckon at least 4 of them would walk into our team Khan must be fast surely? ,

Dont need Robben though to lightweight :wink:

All rumours are pointless on this subject. It will be Gerry Taggart. He was at the club on Wednesday. I will wager anything over £100 with anybody who doesnt think it will be Taggart.

If that Ghanian had put that penalty in, I might have actually been able to afford that sum and would have bitten your hand of now. As it is, I can't. I'm sure someone might be able to afford it though, you may want to change your offer.

If that Ghanian had put that penalty in, I might have actually been able to afford that sum and would have bitten your hand of now. As it is, I can't. I'm sure someone might be able to afford it though, you may want to change your offer.

Nope. It still stands.