What I Witness Today

He just doesn't get it. You're not at City anymore, you can't just move training to nearer their HQ. Absolutely ridiculous, will be emailing AH about it.

This would not have happened under Gannon.

It would be futile at present to email AH. He's out of the country (fact). Indeed when I joked was he over in SA signing up next season team I was gob smacked that his reply was "how did I guess?". Is he really in SA or was he being a rascal? I am sure RoyalArmy & Blue Pizza have the answer.

It would be futile at present to email AH. He's out of the country (fact). Indeed when I joked was he over in SA signing up next season team I was gob smacked that his reply was "how did I guess?". Is he really in SA or was he being a rascal? I am sure RoyalArmy & Blue Pizza have the answer.

They might not have heard you properly about signing up next seasons team, just that he was in SA!

He deserves a holiday, AH.

Heard wrong via a text message??? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Never, ever, underestimate Alan's powers. He is said to have once sat in a meeting where Prince Philip welcomed the Chief Lizard of Venus to Earth. Now that's what I call connections.