He's an unfit battering ram, i thought Notts County were meant to be tightening up their finances, what a waste of money

cant wait for the opening home game then...will you still be of this opinion if he puts 2 past us then???? you just know thats what ex players nearly always do right

Thats an old Myth bud.

it may be an old myth,but strangely enough it comes true more often than not....people screaming on here for the club the bring back lee hughes....will he still get the same response when he scores against us???? or is that just another old myth that may not happen???

it may be an old myth,but strangely enough it comes true more often than not....people screaming on here for the club the bring back lee hughes....will he still get the same response when he scores against us???? or is that just another old myth that may not happen???

I expect lee Hughes will get a very good reception here. And, therefore his celebration will reflect that*.

He is such a dick, that I could be wrong though.

*And therfore our response to him scoring that hatrick will be okay.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

It doesn't come true more often than not. List the players that scored against us last season that used to play for us.

It doesn't come true more often than not. List the players that scored against us last season that used to play for us.

yeah..because i have nothing better to do with my time on a saturday night do i...

and why only last season?????

myth in itself is a very old term derived from the greek gods,so why should you only want to limit yourself to last season,is it perhaps that last season there were very little ex players who scored against us as opposed to seasons before that?????

if you want stats ask prozac,thats his bag not mine

yeah..because i have nothing better to do with my time on a saturday night do i...

and why only last season?????

myth in itself is a very old term derived from the greek gods,so why should you only want to limit yourself to last season,is it perhaps that last season there were very little ex players who scored against us as opposed to seasons before that?????

if you want stats ask prozac,thats his bag not mine

Surely they'd jump off the top of your head if so many did though .... not a critcism just a point people make that winds me up, as its generally not true. The ex players that do score are generally strikers (which the chances of scoring are high anyway) and its not exactly all of them.