Stern John?

We should try and sign him up? he is not dead wood he got alots of experience only 33 year old on a free.

I disagree. Will be 34 a couple of months into the season; will demand a big wage (by our standards); and, given that he not been the most prolific of strikers, is bound to struggle at the strikers' graveyard that is BP.

If we're going shell on the sort of wage he'd want, I'd prefer it was on someone who might have a resale value, i.e. someone young, who'll develop at Latics.

its time we built a relatively young squad full of hunger and desire and a limited amount of people with experience, only way forward for OAFC

I'll agree with that. And we can start by playing our own young lads. We aren't going up (and really shouldn't be going down) so bring in the young lads and give them the experience, otherwise it'll never happen.

I'll agree with that. And we can start by playing our own young lads. We aren't going up (and really shouldn't be going down) so bring in the young lads and give them the experience, otherwise it'll never happen.

spot on lad :wink:

rubbish

we will be relegated with the young lads

Edited by creepy

rubbish

we will be relegated with the young lads

You’ll never win anything with kids!! :wink:

But; in all seriousness; if Black, Brooke, Eaves, Millar & McGrath are the main-stays of the side ten we’re in trouble. They have potential but its still just that; and the lion’s den of League 1 would eat them up. We’d be screwed by Xmas if they were making up most of the side

John more better then Delroy who cant hit a donkey with a ball :grin:

That has probably made me laugh more than anything I have ever read. Awesome.

I love you RA. I only wish I was in Oldham so I could meet you at the Dickov's forum.

Ace.