Charlie Barnett

Not a rumour as such but more of a suggestion. I understand he is currently on trial with Falkirk and played against us on saturday. He is a decent left sided midfielder well within our resources and was probably the Trannies best player in Moores last season for them. Still young only 21 and as i recall Charlton were interested in him in at one point. Apparently though he had a bad season last season and has an attitude problem and he didn't want to stay at Tranmere. He had a stormer against us on Royle's return though and scored as well.

I think he could be the solution to our left side and with a bit of discipline he could be a good player for us. There are worse out there. Well worth a trial at least

if palace dont sign Davide Baiocco we should go for him top player he is 35 year old not a has been and gary mcdonald i would look to see him back

Never heard of him....We would have to ask our palace supporting brothers about him.

Perhaps, showed glimmers of what he is about though, maybe if he could stay injury free and have an extended run in the team he might find some consistency, worth a trial if the £ is availabe.