Eaves - ''i am happy here''

Oh you mean that Chris Taylor character who despite carrying injuries all season was still being linked with a move to Leeds with Simon Grayson repeatedly saying he was interested. Oh yeah what a failure.

But he hasn't gone has he? Is that because it was all unfounded paper talk.

Grayson has been quoted more than once. Fairly certain we had bids that we felt didn't meet the valuation and rightly so as well. Everybody loves a scapegoat at this club and Taylor has become that for a lot of people, probably the same ones who thought Eardley was crap as well, bunch of clowns. You don't become a bad player overnight and it's no coincidence that regarless of his form he's double marked every single game, i'm sure you all know far more than the professional managers/coaches though, carry on.

It worries when someone states "I'm happy here..." the alarm bells start ringing and I think Oh, Oh they are on the move.

Coupled with the fact last night I thought to myself "why has he upped his game" when he he was a practical a no show and so unfit against barrow and lazy has hell when he is warm up with the rest of the team in the last few friendlies.

Then I thought..hmmmm "must be a few scouts here tonight". :wink:

I would like to see him and Brookey have a go at the first team partnership, however money talks doesn't it.

Grayson has been quoted more than once. Fairly certain we had bids that we felt didn't meet the valuation and rightly so as well. Everybody loves a scapegoat at this club and Taylor has become that for a lot of people, probably the same ones who thought Eardley was crap as well, bunch of clowns. You don't become a bad player overnight and it's no coincidence that regarless of his form he's double marked every single game, i'm sure you all know far more than the professional managers/coaches though, carry on.

everyone who slates taylor on here and from the stands seems to forget that fact.

but if you play the right kind of attacking football you will create space for him and if his confidence is up he is more than capable of playing at a higher level.

he showed what he can do a few years ago

some players need a kick up the arse and some need a arm round them

(looking at him sometimes it looks like he needs a cuddle and tucking in a night - he can be a soft arse)

but with some of Dickovs decisions already i think he will get the very best out of him and we may see a lot more of him on the right wing this season.

Taylor can be great player for us if his head is right

Taylor lost some confidence - I don't think anyone will dissagree with that. That doesn't make him a bad player that makes him normal. Dickov seems to have instilled confidence in the rest of the squad so there is no reason why the same can't be done with chris.

When on top form he is more than just a handful for anyone in the division.

+1 B)

Took his eye off his game and has a make or break season ahead of him. If he blows it he's he could be on the opposite wing to Colbeck at Hereford

Edited by dazlatic