Notts County Game

Completely agree.

Apart from as you mention; It spurs him on – we’d also be massive hypocrites as well, all of a sudden booing and jeering him for what he’s done, when he was dam near hero-worshipped by many in his time with us.

You can just see him scoring though can’t you – and doing that bloody dance right in front of the Chaddy or something!!

At least if he does it in front of the Chaddy there'll be no frigger there to see it :D

I think 7,000 is very realistic 5,000 latics fans and the rest notts county fans. We can get 8,000 if we beat tranmere and scunthope. I was shocked to hear them bring 2,000 fans but if they do it credit to them. Should be a cracking atmosphere.

Great, the stay aways are flocking back hopefully

I wouldn't get too excited... With a four month old I doubt I will be coming regularly...

She is back at Waterbabies in September and the lesson start at 5pm...

Edited by oafc0000

I hope our moronic fan don't get on Hughesy's back because:

1) It's uncalled for, he did a job whilst playing for us and did it well. His form dropped when the whole teams did.

2) Getting on his back will likely result in him bagging a brace and rubbing our noses in it. Remember what happened when Millwall fans got on his back? It spurs him on.

That said I still think Notts County will win, 2-0. I'll be clapping Hughes, he's a good player who did his job for the club and played a part in a memorable day at Goodison Park.

WTF...crank