Notts County Game

Hey Rob, nothing would surprise me, there cetainly is a buzz about the place at the moment.....fingers crossed...just gotta beat the tramps first

People keep saying this. But the fact we have only sold around 2,100 season tickets tell me not enough 'heads are buzzing, man'

Hey Rob, nothing would surprise me, there cetainly is a buzz about the place at the moment.....fingers crossed...just gotta beat the tramps first

We didnt get 7,000 fans through the gates when Shez had us in play-offs/top of league.

We didnt get 7,000 fans through the gates when Shez had us in play-offs/top of league.

Not optimistic for gates this season myself, but opening day of the season is usually one of the better gates.

6,900 at the first Oldham home game of last season - how many from Stockport ?

Edited by Yard Dog

I hope our moronic fan don't get on Hughesy's back because:

1) It's uncalled for, he did a job whilst playing for us and did it well. His form dropped when the whole teams did.

2) Getting on his back will likely result in him bagging a brace and rubbing our noses in it. Remember what happened when Millwall fans got on his back? It spurs him on.

That said I still think Notts County will win, 2-0. I'll be clapping Hughes, he's a good player who did his job for the club and played a part in a memorable day at Goodison Park.

Edited by PlayItLivo

doubt they will bring 2000.... They have never passed 500 at BP before

I know but cant see them suddenly bringing 2K.

They only took 1200 to Port Vale in one of there last away games of last season when winning would have secured the championship for them.... Also 600 to Bury and 800 to Crewe...

1200 tops i think....

I hope our mornic fan don't get on Hughesy's back because:

1) It's uncalled for, he did a job whilst playing for us and did it well. His form dropped when the whole teams did.

2) Getting on his back will likely result in him bagging a brace and rubbing our noses in it. Remember what happened when Millwall fans got on his back? It spurs him on.

That said I still think Notts County will win, 2-0. I'll be clapping Hughes, he's a good player who did his job for the club and played a part in a memorable day at Goodison Park.

Completely agree.

Apart from as you mention; It spurs him on – we’d also be massive hypocrites as well, all of a sudden booing and jeering him for what he’s done, when he was dam near hero-worshipped by many in his time with us.

You can just see him scoring though can’t you – and doing that bloody dance right in front of the Chaddy or something!!

I never sang "Hughesy Hughesy" as I personally didnt want him at the club,)that topic has been covered and i'm not re opening it) but I wont be having a go at him either. He always gave 100% for the club and for that should be commended.

From me - he's just getting the treatment all the rest of the county players will get.