MASSIVE LATIC PROGRAMMES SALE

Starting at the game this Tuesday, there will be a chance to buy some old programmes from over the last few years for as little as 20p.

The money made from this Latic Programmes sale will go towards the Boundary Blues and Latic PlayerShare.

Located behind the chaddy end next to the catering and betting shop, programmes will be on sale from 7:15pm this Tuesday and again at Half Time.

At this location also is the new Latics Tuck Shop so why not come for a look and get some sweets and a old Programme for £1.50 ??? :huh:

Starting at the game this Tuesday, there will be a chance to buy some old programmes from over the last few years for as little as 20p.

The money made from this Latic Programmes sale will go towards the Boundary Blues and Latic PlayerShare.

Located behind the chaddy end next to the catering and betting shop, programmes will be on sale from 7:15pm this Tuesday and again at Half Time.

At this location also is the new Latics Tuck Shop so why not come for a look and get some sweets and a old Programme for £1.50 ??? :huh:

How come only in the Chaddy?

Also the chaddy is closed on tuesday.... :unsure:

Any chance of these opportunities being in the main stand as well?

there isnt enough kids in the main stand for the Tuck shop and space is also a major problem.

With there now being only one sponsors lounge this also reduces the areas we can work with to offer things for fans. :disappointed:

where is it mentioned about the Chaddy being closed on Tuesday ?

We can only do the tuck shop and programmes sale in the chaddy at the moment due to available space.

Would those be the programmes in our programme office that some arsehole at the club decided should now become a tuck shop without having the courtesy to let us know??

OAFC at it's finest once more!!

PS - that's not a dig at you Rick, I've no doubt that you were told that it was free for you to use, just fuming at whichever prick has decided to shaft a bunch of us who have worked so hard over the past few years (10 in my case & longer in someothers) flogging programmes in the wind & pissing rain to try & make the club as much money as possible!!

Would those be the programmes in our programme office that some arsehole at the club decided should now become a tuck shop without having the courtesy to let us know??

PS - that's not a dig at you Rick, I've no doubt that you were told that it was free for you to use, just fuming at whichever prick has decided to shaft a bunch of us who have worked so hard over the past few years (10 in my case & longer in someothers) flogging programmes in the wind & pissing rain to try & make the club as much money as possible!!

We were told that the room would be free from 2pm on match days and at Half time and with space minimal at BP it was the only option.

As for the other matter, it isnt just you guys that things have changed for. If you have any questions mate you have my number give me a bell.

?

We were told that the room would be free from 2pm on match days and at Half time and with space minimal at BP it was the only option.

As for the other matter, it isnt just you guys that things have changed for. If you have any questions mate you have my number give me a bell.

i have some questions to ask but i dont think you will have the answers the people who these moves have have affected have not been told anything typical latics treat you like :censored:

As expected mate - like I said, not a dig at you just arseholes within the club.

I know it isn't just us that things have changed for, what has really got on my tits is the fact that no one has had the common courtesy to even attempt to discuss a way forward with us or even let any of us know when as it appears a decision had been taken, it felt really good that all the strike it lucky guys knew exactly what was happening with us but we didnt!! They've just let us turn up for the first two games, work hard, stand around in the pi55ing rain (Saturday) and then we find out from the stewards that we can't come into the ground, even though our office in the back of the Chaddy is where we are supposed to go to cash up.

We finally managed to get in the ground to sort ourselves out, get to the office and find it's been turned into a bloody tuck shop and all our gear for cashing up had vanished.

As I said, not blaming you, I expected that you'd have been told you could use it. Just OAFC and the powers at be shafting people who've been good to them for a number of years without even a second thought.

The joke of it is, if anything it's going to back fire and I really hope it does.

Fuming!! :ranting:

there isnt enough kids in the main stand for the Tuck shop and space is also a major problem.

With there now being only one sponsors lounge this also reduces the areas we can work with to offer things for fans. :disappointed:

No the main stand is mainly full of old codgers who love a good moan. You selling everlasting god stoppers? Give us some peace?

As expected mate - like I said, not a dig at you just arseholes within the club.

I know it isn't just us that things have changed for, what has really got on my tits is the fact that no one has had the common courtesy to even attempt to discuss a way forward with us or even let any of us know when as it appears a decision had been taken, it felt really good that all the strike it lucky guys knew exactly what was happening with us but we didnt!! They've just let us turn up for the first two games, work hard, stand around in the pi55ing rain (Saturday) and then we find out from the stewards that we can't come into the ground, even though our office in the back of the Chaddy is where we are supposed to go to cash up.

We finally managed to get in the ground to sort ourselves out, get to the office and find it's been turned into a bloody tuck shop and all our gear for cashing up had vanished.

As I said, not blaming you, I expected that you'd have been told you could use it. Just OAFC and the powers at be shafting people who've been good to them for a number of years without even a second thought.

The joke of it is, if anything it's going to back fire and I really hope it does.

Fuming!! :ranting:

We were told that the programme sellers didn't use the room anymore and they didn't have a key. We have also been told that any programmes from this season belong to the printers and so should be going back to them, the programmes from previous seasons can be sold to make some money for BB and Player share. You might have noticed that the room was tidied up quite a bit on Saturday but the only thing we got rid of was empty boxes and crap off the floor so I don't know where your gear for cashing up has gone.

As far as we knew, Strike it Lucky use the room 1-2 and we can use it afterwards.

We were told that the programme sellers didn't use the room anymore and they didn't have a key. We have also been told that any programmes from this season belong to the printers and so should be going back to them, the programmes from previous seasons can be sold to make some money for BB and Player share. You might have noticed that the room was tidied up quite a bit on Saturday but the only thing we got rid of was empty boxes and crap off the floor so I don't know where your gear for cashing up has gone.

As far as we knew, Strike it Lucky use the room 1-2 and we can use it afterwards.

It's not your fault Lisa.

It seems that every man and his dog was told - just not the programme sellers!!

Dave Hudson

(PS - I really need to set up an account for myself on here don't I!!)