Woolas Vs Watkins

Yard Dog

Language Timothy!

If it was libel, why aren't we currently awaiting the outcome of a libel case?

If I were a judge in this case and found out that Watkins was already hiring, I might be inclined as a matter of honour to find against him, saying something along the lines of, "I'll be the judge of this case ta v. much. And just because you're upset doesn't mean you've been wronged. You fat-headed ugly baby."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people of South Shields note your observations.

That's probably a bit subtle for him. :laught16:

As I've said, take that "hiring" story with a pinch of salt. Not that the truth is something that normally bothers you.

As for the legal path Watkins chose, that was his decision. I don't completely understand it, but I bow to his greater understanding of law.

On one level a re-election would be fascinating. How would they approach it? All out war is my guess. In which case I wouldn't rule out a massive swing and a surprise winner...

Although perhaps I'm overestimating the erstwhile Oldham voter. After all, the presence of Harrison in the council chamber shows they're perfectly willing to re-elect a viscious neanderthal bully.

Edited by garcon