the thread about going to see corney and the accounts

You know what.

The more I read on here the more I hope Corney and Blitz just pull the plug altogether and get out with whatever they can, selling the ground and putting the club out of business with no hope of a rescuing buyer.

It's exactly what a frightening number of you deserve.

And seeing as I really couldn't give a toss whether the club lives or dies any more it'd be no skin off my nose either.

It's a :censored:hole backward club in a :censored:hole backward town - neither of which deserve to survive.

Pretty tough words there, big man.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what.

The more I read on here the more I hope Corney and Blitz just pull the plug altogether and get out with whatever they can, selling the ground and putting the club out of business with no hope of a rescuing buyer.

It's exactly what a frightening number of you deserve.

And seeing as I really couldn't give a toss whether the club lives or dies any more it'd be no skin off my nose either.

It's a :censored:hole backward club in a :censored:hole backward town - neither of which deserve to survive.

I've wondered what is in the mind of those who have stopped going to BP, and now I think I know. :disappointed:

I've wondered what is in the mind of those who have stopped going to BP, and now I think I know. :disappointed:

pink squidgy marshmellows i think.

does make you laugh though that the biggest moaners and whingers on here who berrate everything and anyone concerned with the club and town etc dont go!!!

i was born at boundry park hospital,raised in chadderton and still live in chadderton,when people say where you from i tell them oldham with a sense of pride...you always get the,oh little oldham,:censored:e these days arent they....well that maybe true to some extent,but its our :censored:e.

doesnt really matter one jot if the club folds,then starts again in blue square whatever,ill still be there watchin them and be proud to.

one interesting thought...now that cameron has knocked school building on the head,how big is the former radcliff site on broadway????,no friggin allotments there.lol