Paul Dickov and Tactics/subs

Am i the only one who thought Kelly looked out of his depth on saturday. Previous appearence ive thought he had something to work with but saturday i thought he looked a yard shor on pace and lost anything played up to him.

Vincent was injured when he went for the slide at the back post i think - he wasnt moving to freely after that then came off

possibly

how can a striker look out of his depth when he managed to get it in the net only to be ruled offside against another player???

he has bags of energy and pace,always willing to chase down balls and a player,always gets the ball and attacks....

everybody making a big hoo haa over feeney not getting picked or getting match time..so what...hes not done anything to deserve it yet...i sincerely hope i am wrong,but i cant help thinking we have blown a big part of our budget on someone who isnt going to produce the goods.

Am i the only one who thought Kelly looked out of his depth on saturday. Previous appearence ive thought he had something to work with but saturday i thought he looked a yard shor on pace and lost anything played up to him.

Vincent was injured when he went for the slide at the back post i think - he wasnt moving to freely after that then came off

Almost definately!

He played really well on Saturday and almost swung the result for us. I thought we played decent without creating too much until he came on and then gave us an extra edge. I agree with some of the people on here that when he bags one he will improve on confidence. I like the lad, he works hard.

Right sub for me, Feeney will just have to work harder!

everybody making a big hoo haa over feeney not getting picked or getting match time..so what...hes not done anything to deserve it yet...i sincerely hope i am wrong,but i cant help thinking we have blown a big part of our budget on someone who isnt going to produce the goods.

I ain't making a big hoo haa over Feeney not getting match time but I do think that Saturday was an enormous wake up call for him.

Dickov's decision (the right one BTW) to not bring him off the bench, has been mitigated by referring to his Europe-hopping International exploits but for me, he's got to pull his tripes out in training this week to force himself into the starting line-up against Southampton.

He was brought to the club to score goals and he won't do that if he doesn't get a run in the team. Let's face it, it's not as though our other forwards are ripping up trees.

If Feeney's attitude is right this week in training, I expect to see him start up front with the Tank on Saturday.