Who would you keep?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you keep?

• Jarrett
    • Kelly
    • Christophe
    • None of them
    • None now but, ask me again in January

Jarrett has been ok, Kelly looks promising and I haven't seen Christophe and, therefore, don't think we need him - especially if we can't move Worthington, Holdsworth etc.. on.

That's an interesting way of looking at it. Are there any of the youth team players that you haven't seen? We can perhaps release them too.

Jarrett has been ok, Kelly looks promising and I haven't seen Christophe and, therefore, don't think we need him - especially if we can't move Worthington, Holdsworth etc.. on.

I don't think we'd miss any of the 3 though.

Christophe made a short cameo at Brentford - he put Kelly in twice who fluffed both. Looks to be a good passer from that brief cameo...

I'd keep Jarrett definitely we missed him in the first-half Saturday with Hazell's none stop hoofing. He calmed it down in the second-half and we looked better, but we look a much better team with Jarrett on the field and I'd be tempted to drop the out of form Stephens for JJ.

Let's see how many goals Kelly scores between now and January. He stated he thought scoring goals was easy in his LP interview, Saturday's disallowed goal apart he looks every inch the non-league striker - runs about a lot and not a great deal else and i'm sure he's finding League One much tougher than banging 'em in against a load of pissed up Irish men...in the Irish pub league

That's an interesting way of looking at it. Are there any of the youth team players that you haven't seen? We can perhaps release them too.

as in we've got loads of midfielders, may have to offload one or both of Stephens and/or Furman, yet still Dickov hasn't seen fit to give him a good go in the team

I saw Christophe's brieft appearance at Brentford.

It lasted about 10 minutes.

He got stuck in, organised those around you and nearly laid on a goal.

I would certainly consider him worthy of signing, but would prefer to see more of him first.

Kelly - not sure. Jarrett - selected games.

Edited by opinions4u